Author Topic: 40,000 gold lives refresh  (Read 2217 times)

Onionsunleashes

• View Profile
40,000 gold lives refresh
on: September 15, 2018, 01:55:34 PM
I have a suggestion put it in the settings to where you automatically refuse to use this options. I never want to see this option especially when it bugged on me earlier and didn't say it was an option but it took my 40,000 gold anyway.

LoganMaze

• View Profile
Re: 40,000 gold lives refresh
Reply #1 on: September 15, 2018, 05:16:35 PM
i dont get why that exists, i cant think of a blueprint or anything you may win in a single mission that could be worth 40k gold, to me it seems like its just a scam and they are waiting for you to make the mistake of pressing the spacebar for more than 2 seconds.

Hiero_Glyph

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 15, 2018, 07:05:56 PM
i dont get why that exists, i cant think of a blueprint or anything you may win in a single mission that could be worth 40k gold, to me it seems like its just a scam and they are waiting for you to make the mistake of pressing the spacebar for more than 2 seconds.

This.^^^

If the game needs a money sink for gold then let players convert excess gold into faction points or pay gold to refresh the adventure rewards timer.

reaperofsorrows7

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 15, 2018, 09:56:24 PM
^
I support this idea. Though the though of being able to convert both ways would be even better. Not that it will happen.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 15, 2018, 11:45:37 PM
The idea itself has merit, but yes the entire community has complained about the 40k cost ever since it was introduced. There has been NO communication about it though, and it was added back with Hades in April.

I am convinced that testing is not performed with any realistic gameplay expectations, because yeah there's nothing that winning a single mission could offer that would *ever* be worth 40k. And it's not like it even guarantees a win, you can still lose.