Author Topic: Lycus's shield maybe should not be able to be pushed  (Read 1854 times)

Power Penguin

• View Profile
From this I mean that the projectile that hit the shield should not push him. If he get hit from the sides it would still work. Grenades would still work since they are AOE and could get around the shield. It's just that pushing weapons completely negate his power. *COUGH CHOUGH* Tolchok *COUGH*.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 08:54:45 PM by Power Penguin »

Ghostman128

• View Profile
Re: Lycus's shield maybe should not be able to be pushed
Reply #1 on: June 04, 2018, 09:57:44 PM
Wow I wasn’t even aware his gun still pushes lycus. That’s broken af

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Re: Lycus's shield maybe should not be able to be pushed
Reply #2 on: June 04, 2018, 10:15:37 PM
Well Iune's weapon Sigh also pushes him. But Lycus's shield's function is not to stop CC (crowd control), the function is to stop DAMAGE. If I had a shield in front of me and a man was hitting it with a baseball bat I would not suffer damage, but I would be affected by the impact in that the blows to the shield would hinder my movement.

Lycus's shield protects him from damage, but pushing on his shield pushes him. This isn't a bad thing as Lycus needs to have SOME counters in the game.

BUT I will say that Tolchok may need a slight damage nerf again to justify it's utility. You can't have both good damage AND CC. Iune, however, is fine.