Author Topic: Anyone else having trouble with getting certain blueprints?  (Read 6048 times)

Ghostman128

• View Profile
I’m sure all blueprints drop for you eventually right? But when I say I’ve put in days, I MEAN DAYS in getting a blueprint on the map of the week, “weapon from the past” I cannot tell you how many times alicia stupid blueprint came up and Ingrid every other 10 straight times doing it. But I’ve NEVER seen H.I.V.E blueprint on that map show. Am I the only one who is cursed here? I just need to know if anyone else got that as a reward yet

Shoggoth_Poot

• Eat it Raw!
    • View Profile
Granny does not exist.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
when playing with a lot of treasure hunter bonuses, the issue becomes exactly this. Blueprints drop very frequently, but it's all the trash you don't want that you'll see a million times. And yeah, Novera on weapon from the past is especially common. You'll probably see it 50 more times before you see a Raceme.

Black_Adder_

• View Profile
I have seen every blueprint except Kuzmann's rare gun. I play this game for months and never ever have seen it. So I guess everyone might have some cursed blueprint that doesn't drop for them.
It also seems that there are periods when certain blueprints drop more than others. At least I can swear that I have had weeks when I saw, for example, Raceme to drop every second game and it has happened with lot of guns for me.

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
And if you are lucky enough, and one of the rare ones drops, you still have to "ROLL" for it, and we all know what happens when you loose - you get NOTHING, after 10-15 minutes of playtime. Aww c'mon, even all the lootboxes in all the other titles are better than this, because you can be sure to get anything after opening one of these.
That annoying "ROLL" needs to go, Mercurysteam you are better then these other guys in that galaxy far, far away …

Level9Drow

• View Profile
To OP: No, I have been having the opposite problem as of late. I have more blueprints than I can afford to make.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
The blueprint roll definitely need to go, but no, lootboxes are definitely not better. Fuck lootboxes, I refuse to play any game that uses such a system.

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Of course l don't like poopboxes much either, but it's better to get SOMETHING than NOTHING, y'know. Don't get me wrong, I really don't want these things in the game, but every player should get a reward at the end of a mission, because every player contributed/ helped to master the mission.  ;)

And I complained about this already on September 24, 2017. But nothing has changed since then.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 08:49:35 PM by B30 »

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Every time a loot box drops, and angel dies.

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Every time a loot box drops, and angel dies.
Oh my god, I must have killed a lot of them, I played Overwatch. I'm sooo sorry.  :'(

;)

XjabberwockieX

• View Profile
Re: Anyone else having trouble with getting certain blueprints?
Reply #10 on: May 22, 2018, 11:49:59 PM
Granny does not exist.

This is the truth. Im lv177, played Beasts Lair 100 times probably in that span. Treasure hunter team over 100%  increased likelihood. Never seen once. Noone I play with regularly lvs 65-100 have ever seen it once. It isnt real.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: May 23, 2018, 02:28:20 AM
Gyroscope makes Granny usable

XjabberwockieX

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: May 23, 2018, 02:41:53 AM
Also I built and used a granny before the forge level update and I got to say the gun was powerful but it's atrocious recoil made it absolute trash at medium and long range. The VK 9-9 is definitely better.

I agree she may have better options. I just want it lol. I haven't had a hard time collecting almost all the other blueprints in the game. I just dont understand why the other 2 bp's drop 99% of the time.

Black_Adder_

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: May 23, 2018, 02:53:02 PM
I don't know. I have all three Mikah's guns and, in my opinion, Granny is the best. It deals much more damage than other guns and the recoil can be dealt with - if you use it frequently, you'll notice certain pattern how the "random" recoil works and you can adapt to it very easily.
Weirdly enough I didn't like the card that reduces her weapon recoil because it actually makes Granny recoil pattern more unpredictable and it's almost impossible to hit something with that card on for me.

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: May 23, 2018, 06:46:11 PM
I've also never seen a granny blueprint, must be really, really rare.