Author Topic: Mission MMR difficulty should just give a reward multiplier  (Read 2706 times)

Power Penguin

• View Profile
Since it is pretty ambiguous right now how much MMR affects rewards I propose that mission MMR difficulty just give a direct reward multiplier. For example if your mission MMR is between 40-50 you have a 1.5x reward multiplier, if it's between 51-60 it would be 2x rewards. This is just to have some clarity as to how much difficulty is effecting rewards. Also let me specify that this is not related to blueprint drops, the is just gold and faction points.

Black_Adder_

• View Profile
Rewards are affected by team score and you see at the end of the mission how that is calculated: difficulty + mission time + raider deaths + something else that I don't remember. The higher the difficulty the higher your chance to get higher score but it's up to your own performance how the team score will be at the end of mission.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Rewards are affected by team score and you see at the end of the mission how that is calculated: difficulty + mission time + raider deaths + something else that I don't remember. The higher the difficulty the higher your chance to get higher score but it's up to your own performance how the team score will be at the end of mission.

But he is right, high MMR games do not really give any better rewards. You'll die more and take longer which probably offsets any rewards gained anyways, but the additional gold and faction points are barely noticeable compared to low MMR games.

Power Penguin

• View Profile
I'm with Draco on this one the rewards for high MMR play are really just not worth it right now.