Author Topic: Antagonist fun  (Read 2200 times)

XenoBladeX-3

• View Profile
Antagonist fun
on: October 11, 2018, 01:20:44 AM
Does anyone really enjoy playing as an antagonist? Becuase all ive experienced is quad teamming and getting seemingly one shotted by various different characters. Not appealing at all honestly.
(Lol Yes ik that the other team is suppose to stick together so dont bring that up). My point is that I feel very handicapped.
Thoughts?

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Re: Antagonist fun
Reply #1 on: October 11, 2018, 01:29:32 AM
What level are you?
What level were they?
What characters are you playing?
What characters are killing you the most?
What is your MMR?

This matters a LOT in PvP in this game.

XenoBladeX-3

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 11, 2018, 01:37:14 AM
What level are you?
What level were they?
What characters are you playing?
What characters are killing you the most?
What is your MMR?

This matters a LOT in PvP in this game.
oh ik. I just get put up against teams of lvl 200+ people. Basically people who know their stuff lol

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 11, 2018, 01:59:09 AM
If you are significantly lower level than the Raiders this will affect a lot. They will have higher forged weapons, higher stats, better cards, etc...

If you aren't using certain characters that are good in PvP, or if they are using those characters instead/as well (Alicia with R&R, Doldren, Konstantin with Tolchock, etc...) this will affect the match as well.

Next the MMR. If you're MMR is significantly higher than their group MMR the allied AI will be weaker. If it's significantly lower, the AI will be much stronger.

Finally the mission. Certain missions are harder for antagonist and certain missions are a cake walk. Try queuing for Mind over Matter, White Noise, Fistful of Sand (and focus the old man if you are really mean), etc...

XenoBladeX-3

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 11, 2018, 02:07:01 AM
If you are significantly lower level than the Raiders this will affect a lot. They will have higher forged weapons, higher stats, better cards, etc...

If you aren't using certain characters that are good in PvP, or if they are using those characters instead/as well (Alicia with R&R, Doldren, Konstantin with Tolchock, etc...) this will affect the match as well.

Next the MMR. If you're MMR is significantly higher than their group MMR the allied AI will be weaker. If it's significantly lower, the AI will be much stronger.

Finally the mission. Certain missions are harder for antagonist and certain missions are a cake walk. Try queuing for Mind over Matter, White Noise, Fistful of Sand (and focus the old man if you are really mean), etc...
i can definitely see where the mission part comes in. Because some mission i play as a raider and im like (this antag has no chance)