Author Topic: aim assist and cross platform  (Read 3504 times)

rafa

• View Profile
aim assist and cross platform
on: July 08, 2017, 07:12:56 PM
You guys need to take out aim assist because its bad against the pc users. The crossplatform is bad because of that and the lag that they have. Its hurting the game a lot

MetelStar

• View Profile
Re: aim assist and cross platform
Reply #1 on: July 08, 2017, 09:10:48 PM
I'm not too sure about the aim-assist part (cause let's be honest, without aim assist, K+M users would likely have a better advantage on aiming), but you CAN just turn off the crossplatform matchmaking in the settings menu; it's the first option below the "Game" toggles, so you can choose to play only with whichever platform you're using if you wish.

That being said, it will also make matchmaking harder since it will limit the people found to the platform you're using only, so it's a choice between either "shorter matchmaking but potential aim-assisted/mouse-using players" or "PC/Console-only gameplay but longer matchmaking." At the least, you have the option to choose which of the two you want.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 09:13:56 PM by MetelStar »

rafa

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 08, 2017, 10:04:12 PM
but if i turn off cross platform i dont find nobody. It better took out aim assist or doing something that aim assist dont help.

matuakiwigames

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 22, 2018, 10:10:41 AM
To be honest aim assist or not the mouse is much more presice than a joystick, it'll make very little difference whether its there or not personally i feel like aim assist is a must but not aim acceleration on console its the only thing that helps us get near a mouses precision without screwing with our camrea and aim sensitivity.  making it an option for console only would be the best option if possisble. this is coming from someone who plays both pc and console
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 10:12:12 AM by matuakiwigames »

Sephirothadell

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: May 22, 2018, 10:39:57 AM
one I agree with MetelStar if you do not want to feel at a disadvantage Pc plays only with Ps4 with the limitation of not going crossplatform with those of PC, if you delay more games in Hayar but the game itself is with crossplatform or not so ready if you put your aim assist that is more money and more changes equal money bug to fix bugs and so I doubt they do the truth :/

zMalevolencEz

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: May 25, 2018, 04:47:33 PM
Mouse and keyboard will always have a faster reaction time to a controller. Play a game like R6s on pc with a controller and my point will be proven. On a game like this though I notice the difference slightly with a skilled player only with high recoil guns. Other than that the cross platform part makes no difference and the aim assist doesn't play a role.