Author Topic: O. Tolchok E10 is REALLY good  (Read 6229 times)

Level9Drow

• View Profile
O. Tolchok E10 is REALLY good
on: May 23, 2018, 02:53:31 AM
If you can keep feathering the trigger and keep the barrels rolling without overheating than this is his best weapon.

If you hate mooks and adds this is also the best weapon. Not only does it push them back, but it also makes them flinch with impact which STOPS them from doing whatever it was they were doing. Other weapons may damage enemies well, but none of them NECESSARILY stop AI from attacking you as well. Sigh with recharge card can do pretty good and is fantastic for protecting your allies from antagonists, but this is the only one I can think that can compete with Tolchok.

I don't play aggressive antagonists, and I haven't used it against an antagonists yet. Have any of you out there to report on it's success against other players? I just BARELY got the gun and only experienced it with enemy AI.

Thanks!

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Re: O. Tolchok E10 is REALLY good
Reply #1 on: May 23, 2018, 03:14:52 AM
Oh it's brutal. I don't have it yet and I like the pushback, but I think most people agree that the raw damage is quite high on it for being a gun that is supposed to be a CC pushback weapon. It's like a fully automatic S.Bogen but each bullet also does more damage than a Bogen shot.

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 23, 2018, 04:46:31 AM
It also prevents you from getting to a downed Konsantin.  Which is problematic.  I needs a nerf, unfortunately.

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 23, 2018, 04:47:04 AM
Alternatively, I'd also accept just making all the guns as good as the Tolchok and Schleuder.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: May 24, 2018, 12:50:29 AM
#BuffTheWeak

menguss70

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: May 24, 2018, 02:41:04 AM
Is THe Best Weapon for Kostantin...whit Card 23 % for 4 sec is Forever Kill

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: May 24, 2018, 09:49:39 PM
So I didn't feel it was too bad when facing an antag using it. But being an antag, fighting against the Tolchok feels near impossible to fight against, the instant and constant pushback until you are dead in 2 seconds, with no way to counter, is too much.

Compare it to other weapons:
S.Bogen pushes on every shot. It has slow travel time, low magazine size, low damage per hit unless the target it pushed into objects. Strong push requires the awful tension bar. J. Wheel is pretty much the same.

Sigh only pushes with a full meter, requiring the user to time their shots and use a specific character card. It also does low damage and even lower overall DPS since the shots must be delayed.

Ingrid is the closest to Tolchok, being a constant stream of damage. But it does lower damage per tic with a heavy reliance on crits that are unreliable at best, and the push is VERY conditional, as the enemy must be charged up for some time before it works and only if they get close to Kuzmann.

Tolchok does more damage, faster shooting, no reloading, and **constant push** which is where the problem comes in. All other push guns are limited or conditional.

I hate to be one asking for nerfs, but it's nearly impossible for most characters to overcome this gun. I got wrecked pretty bad against this team using Hive, then decided to use a little Maximum Effort to beat the Tolchok ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPsayWEF47c

(P.S. this serves as a lesson to those that think level is all that matters. This same team DESTROYED me before this match, and they are half my level!)

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: May 24, 2018, 10:33:32 PM
Agreed. It's already fantastic in it's function, I don't think it merits the damage it does. It could stand to be the weaker of his weapons in terms of damage and STILL be really good.

Ghostman128

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: May 25, 2018, 08:59:02 AM
Gun definitely needs a nerf BAD. It’s the most broken in the game by far. Whether you fight him as antag or fight him if he is raider you’re going to lose if he has it
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 09:02:08 AM by Ghostman128 »

zMalevolencEz

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: May 25, 2018, 04:42:20 PM
I will admit it being an annoyance but as well it should be. However, closing the gap on an antagonist using the weapon and a little teamwork will take someone down using weapon. The only problem that gets me is spawning with the bubble everytime they die with no cool down.

The gun itself has a high overheat and a long spin up time. If you can force the user to do something else or distract them they are less likely to keep it spun it hence the teamwork.

Ginbera is a counter to this, harec, Shae, Mika another Konstantin all can counter an antagonist using the weapon as long as your paying attention.

Nerf maybe but overall not unbeatable or manageable. It's all about what stats you use on the gun.

Amigo345

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: May 26, 2018, 04:32:11 PM
Tolchok is a russian word which means a "push". There is also a vulgar meaning - a "toilet".

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: May 27, 2018, 12:47:24 AM
Tolchok is a russian word which means a "push". There is also a vulgar meaning - a "toilet".

This is going to sound weird but it sounds very Aztec or Mezoamerican, Tolchok. Much like other words like; Tizzok, Coatl, Atzlan, etc...