Author Topic: Offers  (Read 1434 times)

AquaSword

• View Profile
Offers
on: April 12, 2018, 04:27:27 AM
Hello! I apologize in advance if my feedback is not going to contain new info for you. First of all I want to say that I really like your game, but there are moments that make it very uneasy to play and thus can reduce the amount of players who would be interested to play it.
I consider myself an experienced player. I have been playing this game from the very release and I’ve bought pretty much everything. I really hope that my opinion will be at least a little bit useful.

First issue (and the biggest one in my opinion). P2P is not good.
It would be great to have a server, for example, in the center of Europe (like DE). A lot of good game projects (For Honor, Rainbow Six Siege) used P2P and at some point decided not to.
And I think the reasons for that are pretty clear. Because a host person can be anywhere in the world, which can create intolerable conditions for the game for others (in the form of an insane ping, for example), unless they are in close proximity to the host.

Second and third issue. Lack of starting content. Tutorial.
The game is considered to be f2p. What can I do in the free version?
Be able to play the training mission (which I will be discussing below) and 2 others, one of which is available to everyone on a weekly basis. 80% of missions are only available after purchase, plus the price is pretty high for every campaign – so it’s not f2p.
Expand the starting missions with more detailed training consisting of several missions in which you can tell, for example, about the appearance of Alicia, Constantine or what motivated Harek in the beginning.
I met a lot of people in the game who do not know:
-  how to use teleportation at the end of the mission (by pressing the F button);
-  where to find more ammunition;
-  where to get Aleph and how to use it;
-  how to fight against Anthoganist and so on.

Fourth issue. Balance.
This is a controversial issue, because the game does not have a huge audience and the balance, at the moment, shouldn’t be a priority issue.
But please make at least the first mission with no Antagonist.

Fifth issue. Communication between players (or more like its absence).
Having a text chat would really help everyone. Personally, I cannot explain what to do to other players with only the help of four signals...

Sixth issue. Skipping start and transitional scenes.
Make a vote between the players so that the majority of votes would get the scene skipped or vice versa.

Seventh issue. Bonuses for constant players.
Adding a reward for daily entry or daily/weekly/monthly missions would be a nice touch. I mean, we are mercenaries and we have 4 opposing factions ... So why not?
Or a mission of the hour which gives more money (experience, or higher chance of blueprint drop). Or additional tasks for the mission (for example: kill the antagonist 15 times or make 30 hasty grapple).

Eighth issue. Reward for completing the mission.
Why not make it so that those who lose in the fight for the blueprint are able to get some free reward at random (if there is one) or bonus experience, as a consolation prize.
Spending a lot of time and not getting anything - it's very upsetting. It would be nice to get gold as a reward, because there are always at least 2 people who would want to take gold. Because of that you need to save money for a very long time.

Ninth issue. Builds.
I understand that you also need to have profit. But it seems to me that it is better to give a player the opportunity to choose weapons and talents during the choice of the hero. Not in the form of Loadout.

Tenth issue. We need more achievements.
Please! PLEASE!!!

Eleven issue. Training ground.
This would help to test weapons and skills not during combat.

That seems to be everything. Thank you for your attention.

It seems to be everything. Thank you for attention.
p.s. sorry for my bad english.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 11:50:10 PM by AquaSword »