Author Topic: Normal blueprint rewards for 100+ level players  (Read 2301 times)

BlaZeMaN

• View Profile
Normal blueprint rewards for 100+ level players
on: September 03, 2018, 02:51:38 PM
I don't know if it's just me , but I haven't seen that many normal weapon blueprints rolling in the mission screen ever since I hit level 100 and got the 8-hour rotation . It mostly consists of gold , faction points and rare blueprints which are more common (pun intended) than the actual common blueprints . I hope you tweak it because right now it seems like a bad idea accumulating gold for characters that you know you will not be able to upgrade any normal weapons for them .

John_013

• View Profile
Re: Normal blueprint rewards for 100+ level players
Reply #1 on: September 03, 2018, 03:30:09 PM
+1

Skyline

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 03, 2018, 04:05:52 PM
Indeed. Also it is very improbable even for Mercurysteam that so it also was planned. Sometime they fix this and hope before Christmas holidays :D

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 04, 2018, 10:53:12 AM
Second. I've been tempted to send an email. I find it hard to believe they haven't heard of this yet, and every veteran player I know plays less because of it.

I've personally only seen 1 common since the update, and Woody who has seen every single reward rotation (as far as I know) has only seen 2.

I also only get to see only 1 rotation per day on most days because it resets when i leave from work, and the next reset is at 3AM. So I miss 2 of the 3 resets pretty much every day because 8 hour rotations are terrible. At this point I'd prefer a 24 hour rotation with more rewards to claim, like lower level players, because I already only get just 1 rotation on most days.

BlaZeMaN

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 04, 2018, 02:29:37 PM
Second. I've been tempted to send an email. I find it hard to believe they haven't heard of this yet, and every veteran player I know plays less because of it.

I've personally only seen 1 common since the update, and Woody who has seen every single reward rotation (as far as I know) has only seen 2.

I also only get to see only 1 rotation per day on most days because it resets when i leave from work, and the next reset is at 3AM. So I miss 2 of the 3 resets pretty much every day because 8 hour rotations are terrible. At this point I'd prefer a 24 hour rotation with more rewards to claim, like lower level players, because I already only get just 1 rotation on most days.

Thank you for responding Draco . I've been a part of this community since the 22nd of July , I'm level 120 as of late and I got a few ideas for drawings to dedicate to this game (weapon drawings as of now but still) . I want to see them tweak it since I haven't got a single normal weapon blueprint for Schneider besides his starting one at level 0 and his rare Rain of Fire at forge level 12 .

Cheers.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: September 04, 2018, 05:27:13 PM
Super +1
I've only seen one since relaunch. I now NO LONGER NEED any rares. I have max forged or sitting BP waiting to be forged. For the record  "rare" BP aren't always the best, many common BP are better weapons than their rare counterpart.