Author Topic: Give rewards for solo  (Read 2641 times)

Vladpw123

• View Profile
Give rewards for solo
on: April 15, 2018, 09:13:20 PM
ok i know that this is coop game, but now player base is so low that it is almost imposible to play, i mean even search with quick play take a lot of tame, and if you dont have premade team, it a almost imposible to play specific mission that you need. I mean i want this rare gun for Ginebra, but at this point i think it is almost imposible for me to obtain it. Couze noboy play this mission

XjabberwockieX

• View Profile
Re: Give rewards for solo
Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 12:31:53 AM
Vlad if u r North America, feel free to add me, I will help any way I can to get Ginebra's Blueprint, I have it so I dont mind. Im lv.63 right now. GT:XjabberwockieX

Vladpw123

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 16, 2018, 08:18:31 AM
Vlad if u r North America, feel free to add me, I will help any way I can to get Ginebra's Blueprint, I have it so I dont mind. Im lv.63 right now. GT:XjabberwockieX
You use PC?

XjabberwockieX

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: April 18, 2018, 11:34:18 AM
No ps4, i know matchmaking can put ps4/Pc together dont kno if that affects friend requests or not.  :o

Lord_of_Knight

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: April 20, 2018, 01:37:54 AM
I completely agree with giving rewards for solo. I played through the Alien Myths, Hades Betrayal, and normal campaigns on easy, medium and hard difficulty, and at the end of that (30+ hours), I had no xp to show for it, yes I got coins, but the amount is pitifully small compared to what you get from coop (an average of 1500 versus 3000). I get that it is a coop game, but punishing players that want to play the game solo (usually cause matchmaking takes a long time due to the small playerbase) does not seem fair.