Author Topic: Exterminator for Antagonists?  (Read 3016 times)

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Exterminator for Antagonists?
on: April 07, 2018, 02:10:32 AM
Why would weapons with Exterminator upgrade be on weapons that can only be upgraded by players with antagonists affinity? Why would an antagonists need to be better at killing mooks?

This is so vexing, as I was looking forward to getting weapons that kill mooks as a Raider. I was really looking forward to Exterminator. :(

ArnoldCat

• View Profile
Re: Exterminator for Antagonists?
Reply #1 on: April 07, 2018, 03:30:37 AM
Why would weapons with Exterminator upgrade be on weapons that can only be upgraded by players with antagonists affinity? Why would an antagonists need to be better at killing mooks?

This is so vexing, as I was looking forward to getting weapons that kill mooks as a Raider. I was really looking forward to Exterminator. :(

And i think i see a weapon that the blueprint is obtainable by playing as antagonist, but you need raider affinity to built it.....

I don't remember what weapon, probably from Shae, Iune or Harec, because i play with them.

MSE_Jvela

• MercurySteam Developer
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 09, 2018, 10:28:38 AM
Hi guys!

Remember that affinity is only important to build / rebuild a weapon, but once built, you can use it either Raider or Antago. That's why the weapon's attributes are not tied to one affinity, we wanted as much variety per character as possible.

Deetsitmeister

• har-at's my boy!
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: April 10, 2018, 06:12:28 AM
Hi guys!

Remember that affinity is only important to build / rebuild a weapon, but once built, you can use it either Raider or Antago. That's why the weapon's attributes are not tied to one affinity, we wanted as much variety per character as possible.

So why force people to play Antag to get Raider Affinity blueprints? Yeah, you can use whatever weapon with either affinity, but I'm not going to get the weapon in the first place if I hate playing as Antag. Also, I noticed how the devs don't reply to any of the criticism posts even though it's clear EVERYONE HATES the blueprint rolling/system. "We are listening to the community" You are not though, are you? Because otherwise factually bad elements of the game would have been fixed.

I think you think the best way to keep your small playerbase around is to make them grind forever to get what they want. Trust me when I say, people will stay around if they feel rewarded for their time, this game will die if you don't fix the clear issues, I mean like, NOW, Like, this week, it's no good waiting until the release of the fourth campaign to put out the next patch.

I say this, because I (we) love this game and don't want it to go away,

Please actually listen!  (sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind)