Author Topic: General idea's for improvement  (Read 3857 times)

tonicmole

• View Profile
General idea's for improvement
on: April 19, 2018, 03:26:55 AM
This is just a quick list of things I've felt would improve the game.

1.) Optional Match Making option to exclude Antagonists.
2.) An option to narrow down the level gap of fellow players.
3.) The addition of character and weapon skins as rewards.
4.) Better balance between characters special powers. Example being Ayana's tether which appears to have very limited purpose, versus Harec who can fly, or Doldren who can teleport. A fix in this case would be to cause the tether to drain the life of the enemy, reinforcing her own as a armor boost while tethered.
5.) High score: A more nuanced score keeping system that covers all modes and allows the player to track their achievements.
6.) Offline mode. An offline mode which allows the game to be played without an internet connection, but that has no rewards other then keeping a high score.
7.) Unlockable cards. Seems a waste that cards are gained at random. I feel like it would be interesting to actually gain cards as rewards rather a random draw.

That's all I got for now. Loving the game, hope to see it continue and expand!

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Re: General idea's for improvement
Reply #1 on: April 19, 2018, 05:19:57 AM
Ayana's tether which appears to have very limited purpose.... needs to be buffed

tonicmole

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 19, 2018, 06:41:25 AM
WHO-WHAT?!  Teleportation, flying off map, transforming into a robo-tiger, a sheild...or a tether. Which has limited range, does little damage, and is more awkward then simply meleeing the person if they are close enough to be tethered. However, it does mean that I have zero problems playing as Ayana since everyone is rushing for the snipers. It might work on Lv 1 players, but after that, turning and running away will get you stomped long before your tether is ready to sting them. :P Yet, you're then trying to chase them back down to finish them off. However teleporting behind someone and killing them instantly is a lot more straight forward.

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: April 19, 2018, 07:33:11 AM
Ayana's tether is beast. Good power. If you don't think so then you are not doing it right....

Karrendaen

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: April 19, 2018, 10:38:08 AM
I confirm, I played Konstantin as an Antagonist against an Ayana player that knew how to use her, I wasn't able to do anything. She kept hooking me just to break my melee build up or my weapon finring, as a result even the 3 other players (who were easy preys as soon as Ayana was too far to hook me) were able to steamroll me.

Made me rethink everything about Ayana and after a couple of try on her, her tether is quite powerful. A bit like Shae's enthrallment.

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: April 19, 2018, 05:28:28 PM
Yap, what Karrendaen said.  She makes everyone else better and is pretty beastly her damn self. 

Rouge

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: April 19, 2018, 05:31:16 PM
I agree with some of your points but I do not think that Ayana's tether needs a buff.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: April 19, 2018, 06:59:26 PM
Ayana's tether stops movement, it's a CC ability that can potentially do damage, a LOT of damage, and has no CD (cooldown). You can pull Alicia out of the air, drag Hans to the ground, save an ally from getting grappled, set up an enemey player or elite to be grappled, with no defense, by an ally.

Also, offline mode with no rewards already exist. Everyone else is asking for the opposite, for the already existing offline mode to actually have rewards.