Author Topic: My general suggestions- Still think your leveling and A vs R needs to be redone.  (Read 2125 times)

puffy99

• View Profile
My suggestions:
The game is fun- the art, the graphics, language and most of the characters are top notch and somewhat unique. I think the leveling system A vs R should be junked. I have played as the Antagonist sometimes to try and raise my A level/build something since playing as a raider brought me down to almost zero xp bonus with my particular team/group but if you lose as A you basically get zip and some obnoxious tool to boot commenting that you can't fast forward out of. It's a pretty negative reward system overall, the way they have it setup.

They just need leveling trees under each character with A vs R tendencies and weapon modifiers/graphics/effects- just use common XP like every other game out there and you can partition it out as you see fit. Calculate XP and rewards based on team and individual play vs AI or player level and reward much more fairly Antagonists against teams to get people to play it more and conversely if you have a level 50 A against a bunch of noobs that calculation should be better evaluated.
Also what is the point of $30 skins if they don't add any performance to the character? If you want to charge something fine, but they should have unique effects and modifiers, not just a different colored bikini. This game is edgy fun, but very rough in some places and at the worst downright weird in how they do some things. IMO the rng and leveling/build system needs to be revamped #1.
Also if you get a disconnect just as a Antagonist jumps in that is basically crap and should not be allowed. You should have the option to requeue or kick the Antagonist out.

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile
It makes the AI easier when you have a DC. (Even with an antag.)  A good team of 2 is harder than a bad team of four... So just...play good and that will deal with itself.