Author Topic: After Match loading fails... needs fix  (Read 1850 times)

PaRappa_TM

• View Profile
After Match loading fails... needs fix
on: August 26, 2018, 11:46:19 PM
I'll start with this is a great game. I highly suggest it to everyone.

I started played in PC when if first released (Raiders). Left after a week or so. Do to it taking to long the find a match.

Pick up the game again after it released on PS4. It was great because the match making was fix and plays way better on a controller.  Even got some friends to join up. But lost them after a week. Because the missions where behind a pay wall. she we all moved on. with me popping in every now and then for fun.

Now as Space Lords Released I was pumped because the community is up and everything that should be free is free.

Unfortunately with more plays brings more problems. Seem to be a lot of Disconnect and Server problem in the middle and end of the mission. If the host disconnect you have to start all over. Witch is one I can live with. the Biggest thing is after you finish you mission and it bugs out or freezes. you get nothing. Witch for a game that you have to grind it out to get them unlocks. Is a little frustrating.

Know I hate to complain. But I want to see this game grow and supported. this is something that can turn people off.  I only had one loading problem the hold time it was Raiders of the Broken Planet. But after the Space Lords Launch I've had way to meany to keep track. Please Fix.

Thank you for making this game and making it Free to Play.