Author Topic: BP doubles on MAX forged weapons...  (Read 1270 times)

Level9Drow

• View Profile
BP doubles on MAX forged weapons...
on: September 06, 2018, 08:25:54 AM
Tell me why would I spend NINETY THOUSAND gold to forge a weapon that is already max forged out? What moron would find duplicates, at FULL forge price, to be a notable reward?

I reforged only one , maxed weapon, and I felt it was a huge mistake and waste of money. I regret it and will never EVER do this again. But what value does anyone with an IQ above 80 (my dumb ass) have in a Rare BP for a weapon already maxed forge? Why on earth does it cost 90K still? These doubles for me are practically none-rewards.

Can you please PLEASE consider allowing us to turn in BP for a gold or faction. Or make duplicates for max level cost less to reforge. OR BOTH, actually.

I just got Whip BP again for Valeria, there isn't anything I am going to do with this. It might as well not exist. I already forged it. And if I was curious to see what a different build on the weapon would be like it absolutely isn't worth 90k just for an alternate build of the SAME points I already had in the weapon. What a feeling of non victory that was.

End Rant and head empty of steam...

Please MSE, have a look at the BP system. Many people would be happy if you did.