Author Topic: Cutscene viewer and gallery  (Read 4300 times)

Power Penguin

• View Profile
Cutscene viewer and gallery
on: February 21, 2018, 09:57:00 PM
With all the work that is put into the cutscenes and the artwork it would be really cool if we could access it in game. Also put in the comic books since these give a lot of information with character motivation and character development.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Re: Cutscene viewer and gallery
Reply #1 on: February 21, 2018, 10:02:15 PM
Yes please, it would just be great to be able to view all cut scenes unlocked that you've beaten, so you could show some one else the story line without having to play an entire mission. I also found it strange that the comics weren't in the game as well.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: February 21, 2018, 10:45:02 PM
Seconded! Including all in-game cut-scenes with your chosen character, so we can hear their voice lines.

gearedbeast

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: February 22, 2018, 02:18:32 AM
I would like to see this later down the line when more important development is done,  but please keep on the back burner,  MS.

On another note, could any hard working YouTuber out there put in all character voice lines in one or separate character videos like how someone did for the borderlands characters?

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: February 22, 2018, 07:49:48 PM
To be fair, this should take like...half an hour to implement?  All the data is present they just need to create a selection process. 

I'd like it to include all the voicelines too.  (Though if we're being honest they'll charge a gold unlock like they did with lore files, which is reasonable.)

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: February 23, 2018, 11:39:55 AM
yeah the lore unlocks don't have unreasonable gold reqs at all. I'd be fine with that as well, or even using character points of that specific character to give more value to them and less stress on gold..

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: February 23, 2018, 09:35:38 PM
Second this notion.  Since all currency is useless unless you're just rerolling cards.

Quanrian

• Eat the game before it devours your life!
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: February 25, 2018, 03:06:47 AM
Absolutely yes, and damn why is this not already in the game! This game has fantastic art direction and memorable... meme worthy CGs and it's a pain they can't be viewed or shown off at leisure. Please, consider this and maybe even try to get some fanart in there too because this game has definitely generated some amazing artwork worthy of sharing with the world!