Author Topic: Weapon  (Read 3915 times)

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile
Weapon
on: February 20, 2018, 10:23:03 PM
Can i get a character (I assume Ayana?) with a Burst Fire weapon that has good range and no gimmick? (Like Iune's Aleph Gimmick).  I love all the characters, but there are no weapons that don't have horrible fall off damage that don't have a scope attached, crazy damage fall off, or slow projectiles.

Also, please let Harec not reload...The forced reload won't let you dodge roll.  Hah.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 10:40:46 PM by TheBrentWoody »

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Re: Weapon
Reply #1 on: February 21, 2018, 02:40:31 AM
The damage falloff of raiders seems silly considering enemy units can snipe you from across *any* map with their full auto rifles. The closest weapon to the basic grunt gun is Mikah and she is definitely not a long range sniper.

I especially feel this on maps like Beast Lair, In Shock, Short Fused, FISTFULL OF SAND, and Weapon from the Past.

Quanrian

• Eat the game before it devours your life!
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: February 21, 2018, 02:51:16 AM
There's a decent chance Ayana will use a Light Machine Gun or even a some sort of flame weapon. I say this simply by looking at its design and how it matches with existing weapons. The gun is absolutely huge compared to any weapon used by other characters. It's also possible it's a sort of anti-tank rifle perhaps to use against 5th Council?

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: February 21, 2018, 03:15:28 AM
The damage falloff of raiders seems silly considering enemy units can snipe you from across *any* map with their full auto rifles. The closest weapon to the basic grunt gun is Mikah and she is definitely not a long range sniper.

I especially feel this on maps like Beast Lair, In Shock, Short Fused, FISTFULL OF SAND, and Weapon from the Past.

Right? The elites shoot pac man pellets at 30 miles an hour and they feel like nukes. The minions sting from accross the map but Doldren's bullets turn to gum drops. I think the answer should be that the AI should have damage fall off as well, except the snipers of course, and depending on the AI units weapon.

What infuriates me the most is getting staggered by a shot gun from a minion from a mile away, I'm like WHAT? He knocked me off the map from how far?

Power Penguin

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: February 21, 2018, 03:34:09 AM
Yeah the AI should play by the same rules as the Raiders. Also their shotguns shouldn't be automatic death machines.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 03:57:01 AM by Power Penguin »

BeertheBrad

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: February 21, 2018, 05:26:59 PM
Yeah the AI should play by the same rules as the Raiders. Also their shotguns shouldn't be automatic death machines.

Can I get a triple-tap parry?!? I get the 1 block punch, but now it is 2-3, followed by a shotgun blast?!?!