Author Topic: Matchmaking Lobby & select all button  (Read 2705 times)

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Matchmaking Lobby & select all button
on: February 08, 2018, 10:25:57 PM
Lately I've almost always got someone to party up with in this game, but I've noticed an issue- it can be very difficult to matchmaking with 2 or 3 Raiders in a party, because perhaps there's another 2 or 3 person team out there also searching, and these numbers won't match up ever for a 4-player team.

A matchmaking room that allows us to see teams, parties, people waiting in queue, etc. could be helpful. In a perfect world, this would also work across platforms where possible.

I imagine a lobby screen like Vermintide, if anyone is familiar with that game. Nothing too crazy, but it gets the job done and is user friendly. That way we could also see if we are the only player sitting and waiting.

Also: Placing a button on the mission screen that will auto-select every available mission, instead of making us click on them one-by-one every time. It's only a mild annoyance right now, but once we get more missions I can imagine it to be quite a pain if we do want to queue for everything.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 10:27:29 PM by LordDraco3 »

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Re: Matchmaking Lobby & select all button
Reply #1 on: February 09, 2018, 06:53:21 PM
Hi, LordDraco3!

We'll add this button to auto-select all the missions in the future. Actually, this is one of the changes addressed in the new progression system thanks to your feedback ;)

Concerning the private matches, that is something we don't contemplate by now, but we'll study the options in the future.

Thank you very much!