Author Topic: SJW  (Read 3720 times)

popu_chan

• View Profile
SJW
on: February 08, 2018, 06:55:25 PM
Please mercurysteam !!! Don't sucumb to the SJW like other companies and never censor your characters because of them !! please!! u guys are the safe haven ..
Saw some posts about people feeling offended about the female characters in game...
PLEASE DON'T CHANGE BECAUSE OF THOSE FEMINISTS

gearedbeast

• View Profile
Re: SJW
Reply #1 on: February 08, 2018, 07:20:31 PM
Even though I agree with you but I saw ONE post on steam a long time ago. I suggest not bringing light to it unless it becomes a major deal. I don't go to steam very often so I don't know if the issue is still a thing over there but here it hasn't been a issue of people mentioning it. We got enough problems on this forum. hahaha
However, when the time comes, I'll be on your side. Sexy and attractive isn't a bad thing!

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: February 08, 2018, 10:20:22 PM
I love their art and designs, but really dude? Political post outta nowhere, pretty cringy.

4nalManiac

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: February 08, 2018, 11:57:09 PM
I saw said post in steam a while ago but it got shutted down pretty fast. Remember that this is an actual videogame and not somet artsy fartsy pseudo game, hopefully that will keep that lot out of here.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: February 09, 2018, 03:35:45 PM
The game is rated M for Mature, this means it's SJW-proof. The Third Wavers, PC Police and Post-Modernist can only levy social guilt against games rater T for Teen or lower. Like Overwatch and Tracer's but pose. Blizzard crumbled, but they had to, rated T means they have to be a bit more family friendly. Rated M basically says they have no moral high ground in this arena, kids and easily offended should't be buying the game, their disclaimer is the ESRB description on the game before they decided to play or purchase. I think the game is safe. :)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 03:38:51 PM by Level9Drow »