Author Topic: 3 weeks still no hive weapon  (Read 3952 times)

Ghostman128

• View Profile
3 weeks still no hive weapon
on: June 04, 2018, 09:54:57 PM
Out of the 3 weeks I’ve played only two hive weapons bp appeared and both were stolen from me. If I don’t get it by the fourth week I’m deleting this game. This game has one of the most frustrating grinds I’ve ever seen you can go through a whole match and have a really tough time or speed through it and win and still not even get a bp and even if you do it’s the same one that spawns for the last 15 times. This game needs to fix the rng system after every win on sny map there should be a bp drop. Devs I know you’re reading some of these posts but you’re not doing what most of the people want. We don’t care for cards from that last patch WE WANT OUR BP TO ACTUALLY DROP

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Re: 3 weeks still no hive weapon
Reply #1 on: June 04, 2018, 10:34:19 PM
What's even worse if when you lose a roll you basically wasted your time in a mission for 20 minutes as you get ZERO rewards for your time. There's no worse feeling than losing a roll to another person AND also getting absolutely nothing for your time spent. It really REALLY pisses me off and pretty much negates all effort and time spent.

XjabberwockieX

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: June 04, 2018, 11:59:14 PM
But...But...But you do get like a little bit of xp after you lose the roll..Just kidding, agree 100% feels like a waste of time. Im in the 200's and still need lichtbogen. Mercurysteam wants me to have 80 tolchoks though.  :-\

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 05, 2018, 11:49:35 AM
Please Mercurysteam, for the millionth time, the blueprint rolling needs to change (for the better, of course)!

gearedbeast

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: June 05, 2018, 05:09:58 PM
I had this problem for at least a week now and it is pushing my buttons. I finally got one to drop last night, but of course: someone else gets it.

BeertheBrad

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: June 05, 2018, 06:44:39 PM
I had this problem for at least a week now and it is pushing my buttons. I finally got one to drop last night, but of course: someone else gets it.

I won that weapon against you Geared. As I recall, we dominated that map  :). I had just hit 25 Forge and was only playing that map to get Raceme. Hit me up, I will run that map with you until you get the BP. -BrightonDane

XjabberwockieX

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: June 05, 2018, 06:48:27 PM

You know what, im going to follow Brighton Dane's lead. If you want I will help as well. Let's get that blueprint for you.

gearedbeast

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: June 05, 2018, 11:52:42 PM

You know what, im going to follow Brighton Dane's lead. If you want I will help as well. Let's get that blueprint for you.
Thank you but I'm going on hiatus again.

rhammer

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: June 17, 2018, 04:09:55 AM
2 days running only 2 missions to get 2 HIVE weapons - 0 drops. Anything else dropped, except for them hive weapons. I question they existence. If it will finally drop and someone else will get it - I quit lmfao

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: June 17, 2018, 04:23:15 AM
I FINALLY got my MM-6C yesterday after countless runs. The drop rates on some weapons are just ridiculous