Author Topic: Is my game weird or am I? level 1 still!  (Read 2600 times)

MisK

• View Profile
Is my game weird or am I? level 1 still!
on: August 24, 2018, 10:57:55 PM
hey I think my game is a little weird can someone help, still level 1 on chapter 2

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Re: Is my game weird or am I? level 1 still!
Reply #1 on: August 25, 2018, 02:02:29 AM
Hi! If you just started, you are given a random campaign to start with. They are not considered to be in chronological order, if you're wondering why you are starting with Wardog Fury.

Hope that answers what you are confused about

Reachfan2

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 25, 2018, 02:51:27 AM
Draco, I don't if you realize it, but what MisK means (and something I also have issues with) is that no matter what chapter we're on, we can't level up. We finish a mission successfully and we get nothing for it. No loot, no gold, no EXP. In other words, we're getting nothing for all our efforts.

Power Penguin

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 25, 2018, 03:06:10 AM
That has got to be a bug. You're supposed to get XP, Gold and Faction points at the end of the match.

Reachfan2

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: August 25, 2018, 04:07:31 AM
Well I think it might it have to do with the fact that we XBOX guys are stuck playing solo as the the programmers deal with our matchmaking issues.

Power Penguin

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: August 25, 2018, 05:31:57 AM
Oh if you are playing solo you only get one gold reward per difficulty setting and nothing else (frigging sucks I know).
« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 05:33:35 AM by Power Penguin »

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: August 26, 2018, 12:39:42 AM
Draco, I don't if you realize it, but what MisK means (and something I also have issues with) is that no matter what chapter we're on, we can't level up. We finish a mission successfully and we get nothing for it. No loot, no gold, no EXP. In other words, we're getting nothing for all our efforts.

Oh I didn't understand then from this post, saw his other topic explaining what you just did. Yeah that definitely sounds like a bug. If you are playing Xbox or Microsoft store, I believe it has to do with the connectivity issues with microsoft at the moment, so far these reports tend to be people playing with one of those 2 methods. Sending them a detailed email would be your best bet, but if you play using a microsoft platform, will probably just have to wait for a resolution.