Author Topic: Blueprints while fighting an antagonist  (Read 2151 times)

Alex2199

• View Profile
Blueprints while fighting an antagonist
on: July 27, 2019, 06:44:46 PM
Can we make it where if a player is going for a blueprint there is no chance to get an antagonist? I don't mind fighting an antagonist I really don't. I feel it adds some challenge to the game. However, If I am going for a blueprint and I get teamed up with low tier players I feel like I should just surrender at that point. That or change the blueprint system. I shouldn't have to wait a whole day just to get another chance of most likely getting a duplicate anyway. Also perhaps change some of the guns damage output? I shouldn't be one shot by a Hans whenever he misses. I always found that as bull, you can get kills just by firing randomly? That's on par with Valeria's Shakura yet no one complains about that.

sonofoz

• View Profile
Re: Blueprints while fighting an antagonist
Reply #1 on: July 27, 2019, 06:59:32 PM
and why not the "opposite ?"
having small chances to have BP when winning against an antag ? ^^

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Re: Blueprints while fighting an antagonist
Reply #2 on: July 28, 2019, 06:37:23 PM
I would instead advocate for your BP drop top be unaffected by the score if an antag was there. So if you get invaded on your BP mission the antag wouldn't ruin your BP progression. Lord knows new players are suffering enough right now as it is with their disadvantage with weapons and passives, I would hate to think MSE wanted them to have their already limited progress stifled even more so by an antagonists.