Author Topic: Match Making and Optimizations  (Read 2075 times)

myogaman

• View Profile
Match Making and Optimizations
on: September 24, 2017, 10:36:08 AM
Hey guys, I just stumbled into this game and my bros and I bought it after the prologue concluded.

The game is wonderful. I enjoy the environment, the gameplay and themes mesh well, the characters don't feel typical or class-based. All in all, I really enjoy the game.

We also are trying to figure out the mechanics, so if any of the bottom is implemented, please let me know.

Now here's the BUT. I'm currently in South Korea and my family is in Idaho, USA. If there is region locking or some sort of filtering going on, we can't find any players because of PING or region differences.

If we can just play the game as a 3 man party without an antagonist, that would be awesome. The antagonist should just add to the rewards and the AI can already scale to the party. Could we also get a difficulty slider for our COOP parties that boost rewards (like private parties only, and the antagonist can be a toggle for extra pain).

Lastly, you got those tickets that are coming soon. I hope they have something to do with earning Skins for free because choose to fork over $10 for 1 skin or 4 missions is a no brainer. I mean you're probably going to add in loot-crates or something, do a raffle with the tickets, something like that. Maybe vote for who the best player was al la League of Legends. I dunno, just let me get some skins without throwing away my lunch money.

Anyways, keep up the good work. I'll be here for quite a while. You guys got too much style and flair for me to give you some "no cash" BS ultimatum.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Re: Match Making and Optimizations
Reply #1 on: January 22, 2018, 04:13:28 AM
Great post, I too find the game is scaling to be too difficult. A CO-OP slider would be great. I would like to add an option, as a party, to avoid Antag, maybe for less rewards? I don't know.