Author Topic: how Hades Division "fixed" gold grind  (Read 2542 times)

gearedbeast

• View Profile
how Hades Division "fixed" gold grind
on: July 26, 2018, 01:57:23 PM
Let me start out with a disclaimer: I'm slow. It can take me longer time than most to pick up on things, and I also didn't run with pre-made groups a lot before so I'm sure most people already know this.

So we all know that bounty hunter helps gain more gold and having a squad with everyone having a high bounty hunter percentage can make for some excellent loot gain but how many people thought to do sort of a "round robin" with the gains? Like, everyone gets a turn to take the gold without anyone else touching it for how ever many rounds the team chooses. You win 10000+ gold and only one person touches that for that round, and then you move to the next person.

Like i said, i'm sure most people figured that out; I just wanted to get it off my chest since I only thought about it a week ago but something else to think about also is that forge helped with weapon variety. have weapon for gold farming, weapon for blue prints, and a weapon for mobs/antagonist. 

Yes, discovering this stuff is super late since it's confirmed that the next campaign is going to be crazy different but if they don't change things related to this thread then here is some ideas to help get through those not changed.