Author Topic: Gearedbeast: the friendly antagonist  (Read 3494 times)

gearedbeast

• View Profile
Gearedbeast: the friendly antagonist
on: July 05, 2018, 06:04:09 AM
After a night of running with a team,  Getting BP drops, using tickets and most importantly,  harmless(thank you level9drow for easy match) antagonists I have been inspired to play a friendly roll where I give aleph and try to help with objectives, like carrying Schneider.

It felt really good and several raiders noticed which made me even more happy! I'll be doing this when ever I need to change alignment.
P.s. I'm on ps4

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Re: Gearedbeast: the friendly antagonist
Reply #1 on: July 05, 2018, 08:06:11 AM
I usually don't spawn, but if it's taking a long time I will feed the Raiders. Or if the MMR made it so the disparity between my lower MMR and the Raiders average higher MMR makes the AI super beast mode with one shot wounds and 800 health and super fast. Then I think it's unfair and will feed. But they say they fixed the super mooks issue.

And thanks for the easy Antagonists affinity. With Ayana Kweana's default weapon you can max out Treasure Hunter and Bounty Hunter, when I lose as freindly antagonists I get around 2.1 to 2.8k gold depending on the MMR disparity and how often the raiders die. It's the same amount of gold you get when you win as a Raider who splits winnings 3 ways, which is sad. Hell, it's sad that in a "wining" game as a raider you get a 4 split and "win" 1.5k, LESS than a losing game as antagonists. I also get a good chance to get blueprint drops, and I don't have to roll against others.

We all godda' do out part to keep that Aequilibrium at 40%, that run to Level 150 is long and hard as it is already, couldn't imagine gaining XP without the Aequilibrium somewhat balanced. (at 150 I hear your forge level maxes out and you can finally use the blueprints at max potential forge, I am sitting on about 35 blueprints until level 150, then it's nothing but gold grind so I can forge them all at their final absurd cost. 

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 05, 2018, 10:14:49 AM
Super Mooks have definitely NOT been patched out. We had a game of Short Fused last night where regular wardogs were striking for 86 damage per hit. A half a second of rifle fire showed over 300 damage. I got soloed by a regular-ass wardog back near the spawn point, he was alone and completely dominated me as Rak. The antag has less than 10 points of MMR lower than us, probably around 8% lower.

dowell_jason

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 24, 2018, 04:28:23 PM
Slightly off topic but I noticed on the short fuse map yesterday that the standard enemies were fast healing, like wolverine. Not sure if its been stated in other threads just curious if anyone else noticed this.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 24, 2018, 05:26:32 PM
Only Wardog mooks should be healing. 5th Council mooks, or Hollow Ones, should never heal.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: July 24, 2018, 07:21:44 PM
Short Fuse is wardogs

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: July 24, 2018, 08:29:09 PM
Oh I was thinking  In Shock. Short Fused, In Shock, ugh... I stand corrected. Wardog mooks are supposed to regen like Wolverine.