Author Topic: RARE Stroma card for Hive  (Read 8741 times)

ArnoldCat

• View Profile
Re: RARE Stroma card for Hive
Reply #15 on: October 08, 2018, 08:50:31 PM
Im almost level 105, the moment i see that card exist i start playing H.I.V.E to try to obtain that card.

I like to help my teammates, and heal them is a good way, i have Iune, Ayana with versatile and Valeria with her healing card (i dont remember the name).

I avoid Rak and Alicia. Rak because i find his healing a little useless and Alicia because she is ugly  ;) ;)

And im tellin this to you, Alicia or Rak player, dont argue with me, most times the "Pishachas" take long to reach the target and start healing him, and Alicia is ugly  :P

So i will only play H.I.V.E. to help you find out if the card is aviable or not.

Edit: Im from PC/Steam

« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 08:53:35 PM by ArnoldCat »

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #16 on: October 08, 2018, 09:56:51 PM
Alicia is...whuu??? I love Australian Fairuza Balk, how could you?!

ArnoldCat

• View Profile
Reply #17 on: October 08, 2018, 11:11:51 PM
Alicia is...whuu??? I love Australian Fairuza Balk, how could you?!

I don't know, every time i see her face it's like:

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #18 on: October 08, 2018, 11:21:26 PM
Umbral Wardogs are the Aleph Tweakers though, but then again, ALL the characters use Aleph. It's straight attached to their lower spine.

ArnoldCat

• View Profile
Reply #19 on: October 08, 2018, 11:50:41 PM
Umbral Wardogs are the Aleph Tweakers though, but then again, ALL the characters use Aleph. It's straight attached to their lower spine.

Did we really gonna argue about her? XD

Drow i just dont like her face that is all ahhahahahaha

If you like her, go for it, its ok.

I come from the mmos and spend alot of time watching some characters back, that is why i tend to play characters i like aesthetically, and her face tell me "Fuck off".

That is the only reason i dont play her, nothing personal XD

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #20 on: October 09, 2018, 12:19:31 AM
LOL, no man, dislike what you want, I'm just joshin with you. I get the resting bitch face vibe. I agree. I like female faces like that though, Cersei Lannister, Fairuza Balk, Christina Ricci, etc..(usually not blonds). To me it makes me feel like they're jaded, not naive to reality, cynical, antisocial, somber, stoic and prepared at a moment for shit to go down. Generally how I am. I can't stand perky, optimistic, attention seeking people. They seem either naive or untrustworthy.

However if you're going for backs, then Iune's default skin is the best one, hands down. Never thought I would say a chick has an attractive back, but this would be the one.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #21 on: October 10, 2018, 06:26:04 PM
I finally got it! I'm so relieved and happy. Got it last night after playing Hive. Christ, after what seemed like 400k of faction. Still ridiculous.

I can now play other characters again. I will be trying to get the Loaht RARE card that Regenerating Stimulation, but I heard it might b bugged. But this is easier to get, as I can have raider affinity and no longer have to AFK as antag for two games and lower MMR as a consequence, more than I want to. I can just easily grind out faction as raider and lower MMR only when it gets really high.

it felt good not to feel like I was wasting time anymore when I played other factions. Most of the characters are carded how i want them with RARE versions. some with 2 loadouts. There's only a few left I need. I want to get to the point where I can just play whoever I want for the mission without thinking about getting cards. Only gold will be what I need to grind.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 06:31:39 PM by Level9Drow »

ArnoldCat

• View Profile
Reply #22 on: October 10, 2018, 06:41:50 PM
I finally got it! I'm so relieved and happy. Got it last night after playing Hive. Christ, after what seemed like 400k of faction. Still ridiculous.

I can now play other characters again. I will be trying to get the Loaht RARE card that Regenerating Stimulation, but I heard it might b bugged. But this is easier to get, as I can have raider affinity and no longer have to AFK as antag for two games and lower MMR as a consequence, more than I want to. I can just easily grind out faction as raider and lower MMR only when it gets really high.

it felt good not to feel like I was wasting time anymore when I played other factions. Most of the characters are carded how i want them with RARE versions. some with 2 loadouts. There's only a few left I need. I want to get to the point where I can just play whoever I want for the mission without thinking about getting cards. Only gold will be what I need to grind.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #23 on: October 10, 2018, 06:44:57 PM
Thanks man!

hadrold

• View Profile
Reply #24 on: October 12, 2018, 05:27:52 PM
what they should do is create some new cards and unique cards (cards with multiple effects) that can be earned by meetin certain requirements on a specific level like completing it without dying, within a certain amount of time or even just beatin a certain number of enemies in a specific area of a level. As for card rolls they should allow us for a price ( gold & faction ) allow us to pick the cards we want to use from the deck and each time you want to swap a card you have to pay for it, this would still require a lot o grindin but remove the frustration of days of grindin for nothin. and why not give us use of all four card slots, this will give alot more customisation options for each character and allow players to build their characters instead of being restricted by the randomness and frustrations this game offers over everythin else and may entice players to play more. What do you think?

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #25 on: October 12, 2018, 05:37:57 PM
Well it sounds good, but would you trust them to have fair prerequisites for those cards? i don't want to be hard on MSE, but with their history of heavy gating mechanics I think that the requirements would be some impossibly outlandish feats that would be nigh impossible for most people. This would mean that the current system of grinding faction has more of a chance for most people of yielding the card you want then whatever elaborate heavy gating requirement they may concoct. I kind of don't trust them with it yet.

My solution would be simply more faction points per successful game, and more rewards when you lose. So in my opinion when you win with an average 8 point score you should get about 2k gold and 3k faction, and this is WITHOUT Bounty Hunter or Affiliation weapons. And when you lose a game you should get 400 gold and 600 faction. the general rewards are too TOO low. OR (not and)... they could make shuffling cheaper than 4800. Maybe say 3000 like it used to be. It wouldn't hurt to make forging a bit cheaper as well.

Tekato

• View Profile
Reply #26 on: October 12, 2018, 05:50:11 PM
Congratulations and yeah I agree a simple change like increased rewards or cost reduction is much easier to implement without completely breaking the system. Ofc this should only be a temporary solution and they should still look into better ways to improve the card system. There are plenty of good posts with great ideas so hopefully they listen to the community feedback.

hadrold

• View Profile
Reply #27 on: October 12, 2018, 10:48:30 PM
i no what your sayin, reduced cost of rolls may seem better n easier, but lets say they do this, you still only have a 4 in 50 (approx) chance of gettin the card that you want. They are also sayin they are bringing new stuff to the game, " IF " this involves new cards the probability that you will receive the cards you want will get even smaller and a lot more costly and frustrating cos we still got the "random roll", if they were to implement the option to pick which cards you want from the deck or something along that line, we may have to pay say 30k gold n 10k faction (just an example) each time for the privilege of choosing, meaning we still got quite a hefty grind to get the faction (and or gold) to pay for it but it will remove the bottomless pit of nothingness and frustration that the random roll in this game is known for and very much hated. Ive only been playin for just over a week n im already hatin it for just how unsatisfying it is n every thin i see on here seems to point out that same "play for nothing " vibe. at least this way you no what you want and you are definitely gonna get it guarenteed, as soon as you grind for how ever much they charge for it, i like the game itself and i want to see what the future brings but this game is a grind, i dont mind grinding if the game is good and the rewards are worth it but to grind for days on end for only a random chance is not my idea of progress and definitely not worth it n that hurts alot.