Author Topic: What's up with this game?  (Read 3601 times)

Ryo1602

• View Profile
What's up with this game?
on: August 26, 2018, 09:48:06 PM
Can't abord mission and start a new one when teamates aren't playing correctly, I have to wait for the current mission to end, like what the freaking hell??!! And matchmake takes 20-30 minutes tops!!

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Re: What's up with this game?
Reply #1 on: August 26, 2018, 10:58:24 PM
Disconnecting from a match is harmful to the team. Community requested punishment for leavers, and that's what was implemented. You still get rewards win or lose, but not if you leave.

Like take this example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UmU4mPvKco

I was being friendly because it was a team of almost all new players. Level difference be dammed, I'm a skilled antagonist and would wipe them out in a couple of minutes and may make them ragequit. I used to not care but now that I do,  I wanted to help.

One player STILL disconnected in the middle of the mission. And then because of that, the extraction timer at the end was waiting on that player to come back, and it was an incredibly long timer due to a powerful antag making the game easier and more forgiving for the Raiders.

Because it was so long.... the OTHER level 1 got tired of waiting and disconnected, rather than just wait and get their rewards. They already extracted, they already won, but 1 player hurt the experience of everyone else and added 3 minutes onto the end of the match.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 11:02:15 PM by LordDraco3 »

Hihsasuke

• I'll bring the marshmellows!
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 27, 2018, 05:29:32 AM
That's rough...

Ryo1602

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 27, 2018, 07:01:08 AM
one player leaves another player who was matchmakig for the same missio joiis the squad, what is so hard abut that?
why  do they have to do somethig so frustratingly different about that?
warframe, the division every other game I have played has that structure about matchmaking.

AKABUR

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 22, 2018, 07:35:15 AM
one player leaves another player who was matchmakig for the same missio joiis the squad, what is so hard abut that?
warframe, the division every other game I have played has that structure about matchmaking.

This is not Overwatch with people constantly coming and going. In Spacelords you put up or shut up.
Also you need to grind for weeks on end to unlock one character.
Also Antags will constantly ruin your games just for the heck of it.

God I love this game.
Punish me more, mistress.

LoganMaze

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: September 22, 2018, 09:42:57 AM
you really want us to explain why you are not supposed to leave the game?