Author Topic: Free Raider week!  (Read 3934 times)

4nalManiac

• View Profile
Free Raider week!
on: June 01, 2018, 08:52:18 AM
Its really nice that Schneider is out but I still dont have the level to unlock him, oddly enough I have the gold.

It would be cool to have new raiders unlocked for everyone for a week and then rotate free raiders to try.

It must be really suck for new players to log in and see everything closed. For me it was a downer that I need 10 levels to unlock him.

rhammer

• View Profile
Re: Free Raider week!
Reply #1 on: June 12, 2018, 08:33:49 PM
I just unlocked and bough HIVE coz she looked good as description... And she is garbage. He skills are just weak and unbalanced. So I would love an opportunity to try a character out before spending gold on it. She is not my play style and 60k gold wasted on a character I dont like. I could have used this gold building weapons fir my other favorite characters instead.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: June 12, 2018, 08:38:28 PM
Hive is actually amazing though, but she does fit a particular playstyle. All of her weapons require different playstyles as well, moreso than all of the other character's different weapons that are largely just different guns of the same category.

rhammer

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 13, 2018, 07:43:44 AM
Hive is actually amazing though, but she does fit a particular playstyle. All of her weapons require different playstyles as well, moreso than all of the other character's different weapons that are largely just different guns of the same category.

Thats good to know but then its going to be the same situation - developers failed to provide weapon description in game or on wiki. So now I have to buy a campaign which is associated with this weapon, sit for hours in matchmaking because nobody is playing anything but a weekly mission, or wait until mission I need is a weekly mission. Hope that BP drops. Then spend gold to build a gun which I know nothing about until I try it... Dev team really gotta put some time updating and adding info into the game and on wiki. Otherwise I dont see a great future with this product.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 07:46:15 AM by rhammer »

FaiDro

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 29, 2018, 03:11:13 AM

Thats good to know but then its going to be the same situation - developers failed to provide weapon description in game or on wiki. So now I have to buy a campaign which is associated with this weapon, sit for hours in matchmaking because nobody is playing anything but a weekly mission, or wait until mission I need is a weekly mission. Hope that BP drops. Then spend gold to build a gun which I know nothing about until I try it... Dev team really gotta put some time updating and adding info into the game and on wiki. Otherwise I dont see a great future with this product.

You no longer have to purchase campaigns, as they will all be made free August 23rd, with the rebrand to Spacelords. Compensation for those that have bought them will be distributed. Maintaining a wiki page is not the dev's responsibility, especially since all wiki pages can be edited by literally anyone. The only solid point you have here is the inability to see weapon stats before accessing the Forge with a certain blueprint

Hihsasuke

• I'll bring the marshmellows!
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: July 30, 2018, 12:27:21 AM
Boom.