Author Topic: Aneska as a playable character  (Read 4808 times)

OoTRIGGAMANoO

• View Profile
Aneska as a playable character
on: June 02, 2018, 02:43:14 AM
It would obviously be impossible to have her in mech mode but some form of Aneska would be great I think. So many cool and interesting characters in this game!! Maybe when she landed the mech broke her fall and she lives on to switch sides seeing how much more BA the Raiders are... Something. Maybe. Thoughts??

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Re: Aneska as a playable character
Reply #1 on: June 02, 2018, 02:48:38 AM
We have WAY too many Hades Division already, we need more Wardogs and 5th Council first, we only have 3 of each. We have FIVE Hades Division.

OoTRIGGAMANoO

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: June 02, 2018, 02:49:58 AM
Lol this isn't a new idea and after I thought to look for previous threads, I noticed I almost said the exact same thing as someone else... Still though, gotta keep the dream alive!!  Go Team Aneska!

OoTRIGGAMANoO

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 02, 2018, 02:56:53 AM
Personally it doesn't matter to me the faction as they are for the moment fighting for the same goal. Once the big guy roles into town they're gonna have to assemble Avengers style to take down "horny Thanos". Then factions won't matter either. I'm a die hard Alicia fan but she ain't no Wardog no more... She's a Raider. We're gonna get what's her name from 5th (which I very much look forward to!) but in the end they all become Raiders. Besides who else would they bring in for WD's?? I'm actually curious of that.

bronzegriff09

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: June 02, 2018, 09:29:22 AM
im down for team aneska

ScerCkan

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: June 02, 2018, 09:44:30 AM
hell yeah, we want more BBB Big Booty .....Babes? lol.
If they could make a character out of that bratty and undesirable schneider, we must have aneska in the future
They can add something dumb on her bio like she suffered some variation of Stockholm syndrome for the raiders after they kicked her ass and now she joined them because.... fuck it, if you can't beat them, join them.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 10:03:08 AM by ScerCkan »

OoTRIGGAMANoO

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: June 04, 2018, 01:16:38 AM
Exactly ScerCkan, exactly!

XjabberwockieX

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: June 04, 2018, 05:54:19 AM
I want Aneska too! I have a good feeling she will be the last Hades Division raider. Hades Betrayal was the 'big' Hades campaign which is why we got Ayana and Schneider. Every human sized boss we have faced so far has also been released as a Raider (Kuzman and now Schneider) My money is on Aneska being released after Council Apocalypse as one of the 2 additional raiders.