Author Topic: New bp system  (Read 20062 times)

Ghostman128

• View Profile
New bp system
on: August 24, 2018, 07:13:05 AM
I love how it’s easier to get blueprints now. To get it once every 12 hours is f*cking stupid. The whole purpose of playing this game is to get stronger. Should be multiple chances to get multiple blueprints

Hyugga

• View Profile
Re: New bp system
Reply #1 on: August 24, 2018, 07:28:39 AM
Yep its even worst now , and if you lose the match say goodbye till 12 hours

Shadow

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 24, 2018, 09:12:21 AM
Those guns are worthless now.. they nerf it hard.

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 24, 2018, 04:20:37 PM
I like the game, but man, the blueprint system is more frustrating then ever before.
Ok you have to win 3 matches in a row, not that big of a deal, unless you get constantly matched up with new players (then it can get difficult). And of course it is a big problem, if you need the bp for a character which is close to being useless on the map where the blueprint appeared. Then you and you teammates will have a hard time.

So after I won the required matches I got my blueprint, but quess what, it does not priorize the blueprints you don't have for that character, and of course I received a duplicate (and not the one bp I'm still missing), and now I have to wait 8 hours to get another chance? We urgently need more missons with blueprint rewards. Only one bp every 8 hours (and not even then it is sure that you get one - lottery draw) is ridiculous.
You really need to change this MS.

Not to mention the gold and faction points, you get a lot less now and the card shuffling is now much more expensive.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 04:38:46 PM by B30 »

Ghostman128

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: August 24, 2018, 05:22:31 PM
What was the card shuffling before? I feel like that it’s not as expensive anymore but then again I don’t remember it lol

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: August 24, 2018, 05:47:09 PM
What was the card shuffling before? I feel like that it’s not as expensive anymore but then again I don’t remember it lol

Shuffling cards increased from 3000 to 4800, but to be fair the card locking is reduced from 12000 to 800.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: August 24, 2018, 06:13:57 PM
This makes the antagonists even MORE of a liability and personal when they beat you. If I go to my ONE chance in 12 hours to get my blueprint abd I get an antag and 3 new players, they can have their mentor bonus. I'll take my BP instead.

Here's the other thing, after you fail to get your ONE AND ONLY CHANCE to get a BP what are you even playing for? You have a situation where the first game after 12 hours means you have to wait and go to Discord or Steam and LFG (looking for group) to get a decent team WITHOUT new players, because they're a total liability now, more than ever. You don't DARE do that first BP mission with randos, and God help you if you get a competent antag. That one antag will have ruined the game for your entire 12 hour period.

I'm not saying there isn't things to love about the new patch. Valeria is really cool (but her gun sucks and I lost my game where I had the opportunity to get a better gun because of new players and an antag, so FUCK PvP more than ever), new skins are good, individual rewards is great, I'm loving the new levels (too many mines though), but without a REASON to grind I won't be enjoying them. So if you don't need gold or faction you only play once every 12 hours.

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: August 24, 2018, 07:00:20 PM
… Valeria is really cool (but her gun sucks …

So I'm not the only one who thought that her gun sucks big time.

But to cheer you up MercurySteam, the new campaign is really fun to play! But seriously, you REALLY need to rethink the new reward system!

Skyline

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: August 24, 2018, 07:47:04 PM
Can someone give example for more stupid "obtaining Bp" among all games of our World than "new bp system" of Spacelords game?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 07:48:47 PM by Skyline »

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: August 25, 2018, 10:46:59 AM
So you basically don't have any reason to play but once every 12 hours. OH, and get this, after 12 hours it's not guaranteed you will get a BP mission. I waited and DIDN'T get a BP mission. Wo I have enough gold for a BP and I have faction, guess I won't play again until 12 hours.

Seriously, this is some horrid gating. One fucking BP per 12 hours? AND AND, you aren;t even guaranteed it, you can lose it by having fuck up new players on your team.

PROTIP: When you get a mission queue and it says it's rewarding you mentor bonus, DON'T HIT ACCEPT!!! IT ISN'T WORTH IT!!!! Always, Always, ALWAYS hit decline when you see the mentor bonus displayed. At best you will wint the game with a 6.5, at worse, and more likely, you will lose the mission. Especially if it's your one fucking single BP for the day, DON'T hit accept. That was my mistake, and I got fucked. Now I have to wait for the next 12 our cycle before there is any real reason to play. 

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: August 25, 2018, 01:15:25 PM
And another big problem with this "only one bp on just one specific mission every 8 hours" is e.g.: You need the blueprint for Dr. Kuzmann but the bp showed up on the "In Shock" mission, what now? Then just wait another 8 hours. I never thought that it would be even more difficult to get blueprints after the new update, so I was probably wrong. But if that's what you wanted MS, then congratulations you did an excellent job on that.  :'(
This is really ruining the game for me. :(

gearedbeast

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: August 25, 2018, 01:34:22 PM
It's sad since this actually could've been a great system but they want to artificially extend the games life by making what could've been easy and fun frustrating and dumb.

ScerCkan

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: August 25, 2018, 03:38:11 PM
well this is what you get when you mix people who bitch about everything on this forum and devs who clearly should be working on read dead redemption 2 because obviously they have genius ideas such as this new bp system

Arvid

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: August 25, 2018, 06:35:00 PM
Hi. After hard grinding some days , now i can truly say " ALL new system have good and bad things " 1# All my friends have 12h timer on reward s , i some how got 24h wtf 2# U can get only one Print p,day when ur friends have 2- 4 then reason to play? 3# MMRis fuc**** up if u have 45+ mmr and u got antoganist , its like world war 2 with stick in ur hands ...... And no reason to get biger MMR 000 reward . But in this nightmare u make a good things too . I like game and hard core style and ty that we have SPACELORDS . But we have a problem with reward system and mmr

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: August 25, 2018, 08:10:55 PM
MSE you need to change this. The BP missions need to be 100% drop rate on a mission if it's on a timer. If not you need to give more opportunities for the drops. Now you nave REDUCED the amount ot time you will ever get one AND it's still only a chance.

I just logged off the game now. There is no reason to play, I have no BP missions. With no BP that you want there is nothing to get gold for to work towards. I need a BP for Valeria because her default gun is literally the worst gun in the game. So on the RARE chance I see a blueprint I have to take a zero forged weapon in to battle AND it;s the worst weapon in the entire game, thus reducing my chance for succeeding and getting the ONLY thing that will make Valeria not suck.

You know I see no one play her? She's terrible. Here I thought I was going to have to fight others to upgrade her.

And here's another thing. What happens when you get into the mission with the ONLE FUCKING CHANCE to get a blueprint for the character you want and then someone else chooses the character you need the weapon for? Why are you even in the mission at that point? You don't have any incentive to complete it since, even if you win, it will be for a character you don't need it for. You have no other choice but to disconnect and wait the 5 minute ban to get another chance at the character you want to get the BP for.

You took ALL incentive away from the game outside of 12 hours. This is the most HORRIBLE patch yet. I feel SO SORRY for new players, they will never EVER see weapon upgrades. Why? Because MSE has FOCRED PvP where an antag can literally take away the only chance you have to upgrade. And when you are new to the game that means you will never ever get upgrades. This is a self perpetuating circle because you will always be weak and have weak weapons and so never be string enough to get a weapon. MSE you have to make this fix priority. This is going to kill your game. You need to do an emergency patch and either make BP more numerous, or make the rare times you can get them 100% guaranteed, EVEN ON A LOST GAME!!!!!!

I logged off right now because I realized I have no reason to play the game right now. I have more than enough gold to create a BP, I have the characters I actually play with the cards they need, for the most part, and don't care ebout the characters I NEVER play, so don;t need to card them. So...why am I playing now? There isn;t a chance at a BP drop...guess I'll wait 6 hours? but some of us have work, lives, share time with others, so I may not even be able to take advantage of the next 6 to 12 hours.

This is horrible. I tried to be positive and play, but this is truely a horrible BP system.

I might see you all in 6 to 12 hours, there's no reason for me to play because what I need is locked behind a timer. And when other players start catching on there will either leave the game or ONLY play in short intervals based on their BP timer.