Author Topic: GOLD vanishing to thin air  (Read 1826 times)

ndagZ

• View Profile
GOLD vanishing to thin air
on: September 03, 2018, 05:47:53 PM
i just spent the whole of the weekend and a public holiday grinding for enough gold to buy a character i really want. I play on the windows 10 and it is frustrating have to restart my game after every match with the fact that i have been forced to play mentor matches most of the time and getting relatively lower rewards to the low leveled players when i try to pull the whole team.
Right after i completed a mission on the beast's lair with low leveled players trying my best to complete the mission and getting shit rewards, i go ahead and restart my game (as on the windows 10 it crashes after getting the rewards) i find that the almost 57k gold i spent all that time saving to buy mikah turned to 18k with me leveling up (lvl 43) and getting 2k rounding it up to 20k  >:( >:( .
i think i am done with trying to farm gold knowing that this kind of nonsense can essentially spit in the face of all the time you invested to get gold.
Please i would really love to know if this is a common occurrence.

MSE_TENKA

• CMC
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
    • Mercury Steam
Re: GOLD vanishing to thin air
Reply #1 on: September 27, 2018, 07:02:09 PM
Hello Lehi,

For what you mention, you must have invested on buying your way out of a Survival Phase. By doing this, you pay 40K Gold to instantly prompt the pilot to return with a full stack of lives.

We hope this clarifies things.