Author Topic: Hi I'm new  (Read 2232 times)

Kitpistol

• View Profile
Hi I'm new
on: July 06, 2018, 07:00:42 PM
I just got here from the website and I saw that the team looked kinda indie studio sized and they claimed to listen to the community and take feedback but I honestly wonder cause you hear alot of companies say this so I wanna here if you guys believe they listen cause the steam reviews are full of contradictions so I wanna hear from the forums directly, thanks :)

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Re: Hi I'm new
Reply #1 on: July 06, 2018, 08:47:03 PM
They do, but as an indie company they aren't as fast to update as a big triple A company. Every patch they have has direct result from feedback from the community.

The mixed reviews on the forums are from people who are upset about the client side hosting for multi-play. they've done some things to improve this a bit. Also, people who have bad internet need to turn their "low bandwidth" on in their option menus. The other complaint is the PvP, it has a steep learning curve and can be jarring for new players. The reason is the characters have very VERY different special abilities that are unique to them and different stats, on top of this the weapons are all very different and also have unique abilities and features, so new players are bewildered and don't understand how to handle the special abilities and weapons. In this respect it's a bit like a MOBA in that new players have to learn the ropes to really enjoy and understand it.