Author Topic: Cant spawn as antagonist  (Read 3177 times)

Taku_Kori17

• View Profile
Cant spawn as antagonist
on: December 28, 2017, 07:29:03 PM
So ive had the game for a few days and bought both campaigns. Ive done all the missions solo  because i can never find a co-op match. And when i play as an antagonist it has yet tp let me spawn. So i get to spend the whole match watching from the spawn point unable to move the camera or anything. 

Adrian_123

• View Profile
Re: Cant spawn as antagonist
Reply #1 on: December 28, 2017, 09:26:15 PM
Send an e-mail to this address.
raiders_support@mercurysteam.com

That bug is being frecuent, and I have suffered it as well.

Taku_Kori17

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 29, 2017, 09:55:31 AM
I did. Unfortunately none of the  support folks can help until jan 2nd. So ive got a few days without tje game mode used to unlock 90% of the game

Quanrian

• Eat the game before it devours your life!
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 01, 2018, 05:43:26 AM
This could be the game itself and it could also be an exploit being used by Raiders. Either way, you can attempt to disconnect and reconnect. You 'will' lose time but it doesn't mean you'll fail. The exploit in question regards all Raiders disconnecting and then reconnecting to mess with the Antagonist's spawn as I do believe this was never patched. Another reasons could involve extreme cases of lag as nearly every horrific glitch I've seen seemed related to lag in some manner. You can check your Ping by going into Settings and it will be under Game as Show Technical Info. Hope that helps!

MSE_TENKA

• CMC
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
    • Mercury Steam
Reply #4 on: January 08, 2018, 04:46:58 PM
Hi guys,

Thanks for report it, we are going to investigate it.