Author Topic: Ginebra  (Read 2328 times)

PepeElPalitos

• View Profile
Ginebra
on: December 26, 2017, 02:15:29 PM
Buenos días gente,soy jugador del raiders en ps4 y literalmente hace diez minutos me estaba echando unas partidas y veo mucha gente jugando Ginebra y yo pensaba ¿Cómo tanta gente la tiene? Si cuesta 300 y pico mil de oro!!! Al meterme aquí para ver qué pasaba he descubierto que la regalaban con la campaña de alien myths,sin embargo yo tengo esa campaña comprada y no tengo a Ginebra desbloqueada ¿Alguno me podría decir por qué?

Hi guys im a player of raiders on ps4 and literally ten minutes ago i was playing and i noticed that a lot of people have Ginebra and i thought "How can they all have Ginebra? It costs 300 thousand gold! So i went into the website looking for some answers about it and i saw they gave Ginebra free for all the people that bought alien myths campaign but i bought it and when i go into raiders i have ginebra locked,ofc i can buy her with gold but i cant play her despite of i have alien myth campaign so if someone can explain me why that happened to me i would appreciate that,thanks guys!

Dr.Kuzie

• View Profile
Re: Ginebra
Reply #1 on: December 26, 2017, 03:58:24 PM
No viene con la Alien Myths, venía de regalo con el pack de fundadores, que ya se retiró hace casi más de un mes.

La única forma de echarle mano es pagando los 360.000.