Author Topic: Problem at start/  (Read 4511 times)

SoundWave661

• View Profile
Problem at start/
on: December 08, 2017, 06:44:57 PM
Hello! Some time ago faced a problem when you start the game. When you start the game the picture flickers with green color (while in the game everything is visible but as if through a shimmering green filter) and becomes normal only when dropping the graphics settings. When the game is minimized to desktop and switch again the problem returns. Video card Asus GeForce 1060 strix 6 Gb. Please help with the solution to this problem.

HnyBear

• View Profile
Re: Problem at start/
Reply #1 on: December 21, 2017, 07:06:43 PM
I'm having this problem too. Graphics are glitched the moment the game opens with green bars flashing horizontally.

MSE_Hellath

• PR Manager
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 22, 2017, 07:42:22 PM
Hello. It might be the case that your graphic card is giving you some trouble? Please, check if you have the same problem with other games. If that's the case, you might want to contact your card's customer service. If you only experience this problem with Raiders of the Broken Planet, please, contact us at raiders_support@mercurysteam.com. Our QA team will look into it, and if you can offer any other detail it will be helpful when it comes to find a solution. Thanks!

TylerTheTerrible

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 05, 2018, 05:08:09 PM
No this only occurs in RoBP

Adrian_123

• View Profile

HnyBear

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: January 13, 2018, 04:28:49 AM
How has this still not been fixed? I'm still having the issue and I refuse to set my color depth to 8bit or to be forced to play with vsync turned on .... Come on FIX this trash.