Author Topic: A weapon from the past - Lyra sphere progress was reset after host migration  (Read 2385 times)

Moragg

• View Profile
I was playing through the Wardog Fury campaign mission 'A weapon from the past' last night and had this weird bug:

We were at the very last altar when the host got disconnected and a host migration occurred. When the migration ended, we were only three raiders and we had to restart to the first altar... Things went sour and we ended up losing the mission, unfortunately.

*It would be nice to implement some kind of checkpoint in those cases, so that if connection issues occur, the Lyra sphere progress is resumed to the last altar the raiders had reached.

MSE_TENKA

• CMC
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
    • Mercury Steam
Thanks for the report Moragg, I send it to the QA team for investigate it.

Quanrian

• Eat the game before it devours your life!
    • View Profile
To my knowledge... the only major checkpoint unfortunately is after you destroy the big robot. A lot of other missions are broken up into smaller bits but that mission probably only has the two parts and thus a migration on the second part means doing it all over again. Still, it's a valid point in that migration should affect as little as possible for better or worse.