Author Topic: Did not get Weapon Blueprint after selecting it  (Read 3906 times)

TheTwoGunKid

• The Dude.
    • View Profile
Did not get Weapon Blueprint after selecting it
on: September 23, 2017, 05:28:50 PM
After multiple hanging by a thread matches I finally got the bluepring for  OGON SHTROM BV for Konstantin. But after selecting the coin for it, It said I selected "No Rewards". I am extremely confused and frustrated.

TheTwoGunKid

• The Dude.
    • View Profile
Re: Did not get Weapon Blueprint after selecting it
Reply #1 on: September 23, 2017, 11:42:05 PM
So I actually was able to select the Blueprint coin for the OGON SHTORM BV this time and was able to take a (pretty bad) video of it. I figure ok, I at least got it now, but after going to Konstantin's raider screen, it says I still DO NOT have the blueprint for this weapon. Now I'm just completely demoralized and don't want to try and make progress if I know I'm not receiving unlocks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWi9YcwtB8E
https://imgur.com/a/aQSAF

Weasel

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 24, 2017, 08:40:45 AM
Konstantin is my favorite character so far and I just won the blueprint OGON SHTORM BV. When I checked my vault it says that I don't have the blueprint of this weapon. It also says I can't spend my currency until I buy the campaign. I bought the Founders Pack on Xbox One so I should own Alien Myth. I really hope I didn't lose it, that's a weapon I really wanted. (I notice that the blueprint name is no longer highlighted on the mission select screen, so that is encouraging.) Playing through a level and getting absolutely nothing for it kinda sucks. I love the game so far guys but I'm going to have to stop playing until the bugs are fixed. I don't like putting in the time and having nothing to show for it...
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 10:23:40 AM by Weasel »

Chiki40

• MercurySteam Developer
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 24, 2017, 12:20:12 PM
You can't build weapons until you buy the game, but you have the blueprint althought that menu does not show it. If you find the blueprint again you will see you can't select it

TheTwoGunKid

• The Dude.
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 24, 2017, 05:13:00 PM
You can't build weapons until you buy the game, but you have the blueprint althought that menu does not show it. If you find the blueprint again you will see you can't select it
I bought the founders pack so I'm gonna assume it's a glitch with it not recogizing the campaingn

Weasel

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: September 25, 2017, 06:28:34 AM
We both own the Founders Pack for the game. Hopefully this is the case and we will get our blueprints once the Alien Myths DLC is working properly.