Author Topic: Mikah's Gun "Barrier" Not Dropping  (Read 2681 times)

neoncaos

• View Profile
Mikah's Gun "Barrier" Not Dropping
on: August 06, 2018, 06:31:17 AM
This is perhaps one of the game more innovative guns added to this game and i have never seen the blueprint drip i have played the mission double agent 50 times plus,  i have seen every gun drop in that mission 40 times over and never seen the barrier gun  at all neither have i seen someone a single mission with it

Shadow

• View Profile
Re: Mikah's Gun "Barrier" Not Dropping
Reply #1 on: August 06, 2018, 07:26:52 AM
Am level 224 and I never got Lightbogen Zxx playing 7-10 antag game every day.

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 06, 2018, 09:03:06 AM
Like I wrote in a another thread, it took me almost a year to get Mikah's Granny blueprint. But I have already seen the new Barrier blueprint once, but (of course) I didn't receive it.  :(

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 06, 2018, 10:35:55 AM
Hi neoncaos,

We have checked the drop rate for Mikah's Barrier weapon and it's normal. Bear in mind it's a rare weapon, so the chances for its blueprint to appear are lower.

Shadow

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: August 06, 2018, 12:40:53 PM
Hi neoncaos,

We have checked the drop rate for Mikah's Barrier weapon and it's normal. Bear in mind it's a rare weapon, so the chances for its blueprint to appear are lower.

I also want to know the chances of getting Lightbogen Zxx, Because am getting same rare weapon drop again and again while palying antagonist but I haven't received this weapon. Like am getting Bloody mary and Shit happens twice a day but not Lightbogen.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 12:44:09 PM by Shadow »