Author Topic: Short Fuse Screw Job  (Read 2056 times)

Tosh.Black

• View Profile
Short Fuse Screw Job
on: June 11, 2018, 05:39:55 AM
The Short Fuse level has to be the worse play as an Antagonist. Raiders have 36 lives and if you can't catch them before the timer runs out, well tough they get an extra 36 lives. WTF!  On top of that, the second stage is a complete joke, being that they have only need 5 Aleph to overload the anchors and the Aleph can be transfer from the previous level. In addition not enough wardogs, half them can't even shoot. At least make the Ai harder. 

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Re: Short Fuse Screw Job
Reply #1 on: June 11, 2018, 06:20:52 AM
They don't get any lives back once they start part 2 though. If you think they are about to get to part 2, leave them with just a few lives left, if you're not confident you can kill them outright.

Generally Loaht's house tends to die in roughly the amount of time it takes to burn through 36 lives (which takes wayyyy too long imo). The AI balance with antags present is definitely a problem lately, and will always favor whichever side has less MMR (so if the raiders are lower than the antag, the map is super easy). Aside from the balance problem being an issue over-all, I feel like the survive timer for part 1 of short fused needs to be way longer. It's only, what, 30-40 seconds? If the antag gets killed during any part of this timer, there's not going to be enough time to finish them considering there is hardly any wardog support at all in part 1, and the map is huge. I'm not sure if I've ever won by killing in part 1 despite burning through all their lives, I believe every team I've fought has lasted through survive and I just stall them until Loaht's house dies. Which takes like 15 minutes, is what it feels like..... we don't get to see how long missions are when the antag wins, so hard to tell.

Scolan

• View Profile
Re: Short Fuse Screw Job
Reply #2 on: June 12, 2018, 04:29:22 AM
Clearly you've never antaged as Shae on that map. I'm not sure if it's even possible to lose that map while Antagonising as Shae

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk