Author Topic: Low Player in high maps?  (Read 2029 times)

ideamaxima

• View Profile
Low Player in high maps?
on: September 04, 2018, 04:35:03 PM
Hello, everybody, I'd like to understand why I unlocked a level 23 Map and  I' m playing with level 1/4 players (in that map)?

Brizzier

• View Profile
Re: Low Player in high maps?
Reply #1 on: September 04, 2018, 04:51:04 PM
Hello, everybody, I'd like to understand why I unlocked a level 23 Map and  I' m playing with level 1/4 players (in that map)?

People with this low level played and bought the episodes of the game before it became free to play. That, s it.

ideamaxima

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 04, 2018, 04:53:37 PM
ohhh yes!! so many?
Anyway, thanks for the answer.  :)

Hyugga

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 04, 2018, 05:52:20 PM
Nope thats not it. All new players when there below level 10 can only play quick play , and that puts then in any match or campaing ramdom. I actually try playing from zero in my girlfriends acount to see how it was since I was seeing so many levels 1-5 in late missions campaing. Its so stupid.

Brizzier

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 04, 2018, 06:03:09 PM
Nope thats not it. All new players when there below level 10 can only play quick play , and that puts then in any match or campaing ramdom. I actually try playing from zero in my girlfriends acount to see how it was since I was seeing so many levels 1-5 in late missions campaing. Its so stupid.

There are two types of players with low level: those who had already bought some episodes of the game (Raiders of the Broken Planet) and those who discovered the game now (Spacelords).

Those who have already bought an episode can play advanced missions, no matter if they are low level.

However, even these veteran players need to reach advanced levels as the game reaches the final missions.