Author Topic: Ps4 / Campaign not unlocking & stuck in lobby.  (Read 3070 times)

Eggelo

• View Profile
Ps4 / Campaign not unlocking & stuck in lobby.
on: August 27, 2018, 08:10:16 PM
Just finished killing the general, hades betrayal isn't unlocking, is the game not complete or is it another bug?

Now i'm unable to do anything.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 08:18:38 PM by Eggelo »

Guavo765

• View Profile
Re: Ps4 / Campaign not unlocking & stuck in lobby.
Reply #1 on: August 28, 2018, 03:32:59 PM
I’m having a similar issue but I was playing a mission and left mid-way, I know I wasn’t suppose to, so then I had to wait to connect to the server as my penalty and when I did connect, the main menu was locked and I couldn’t click anything. I restarted my app multiple times and deleted my application data for the game and it’s still locked or Transparent. At this point, the game is pretty much broken for me and I can’t play at all.

WallKinho

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 03, 2018, 12:57:39 AM
Same crash here. Fix it please, we want play.

3derson

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 06, 2018, 10:24:26 AM
i stuck in the menu... delete save, change the language and nothing... the game is broken and need fix

JestersShade

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 06, 2018, 10:41:54 AM
Hi.

To unlock a new campaign, you must complete the current one.
I don't know if it means that you must win the last mission or every mission of the current campaign.

Then, when coming back to the menu, you'll have Cortez telling you that you can now unlock a new campaign. You must then go in the adventure menu and click on another campaign to unlock it.

I had the same issue and, on the forums, someone told me that you must get a score of 7 to unlock the next campaign, but I haven't confirmed that yet.

But there is still a bug: even getting Cortez and having a tooltip telling me to unlock a new campaign, I couldn't do so and had to re launch the game, but it worked after that.

Hope it helps