Author Topic: Alter Bug A WEAPON FROM THE PAST  (Read 2604 times)

Deli 5:32

• View Profile
Alter Bug A WEAPON FROM THE PAST
on: October 23, 2018, 12:09:02 AM
So this bug occurred in the mission A WEAPON FROM THE PAST what happened was that the second to last alter shook around violently and then froze in mid air with the lyre sphere still on it and we could not get it off of the alter. a temporary solution me and my team found out was that if the lyre sphere was fully charged on the buged alter a looter could take it put it on his alter and then we could take it and put it on the last one.

Lancer

• "Do what you will, you'll do it anyway"
    • View Profile
Re: Alter Bug A WEAPON FROM THE PAST
Reply #1 on: October 23, 2018, 05:32:17 PM
A simulir bug i faced on the same mission, we picked up the lyre sphere but as we put it on the third alter the carrier died "i don't know how exactly ) but the second alter went under ground and we couldnt get the lyre sphere, till a looter took it to his alter so we could get it back

smichette

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 02, 2018, 12:59:06 AM
Hey i also encountered that problem with second altar it was out of its base and couldn't put the lyre sphere into it. :'(
image of altar not the best angle buti forgot which key was screenshots :-p
oh username is "smichette" and playing with the steam client.
https://imgur.com/WSAfkQc

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: November 02, 2018, 12:14:17 PM
Hi, guys!

I'm letting the QA Team know so they can reproduce the bug and fix it. Thank you very much for your help, we really appreciate it!

pululon

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: November 02, 2018, 01:36:50 PM
I found a similar error, but the sphere wasn't charged, it didn't raise the charge, the solution that I found was restarting that part... for this the host has to close the game and relog again, meantime the game will look another host and restart everything.