Author Topic: Doldren, Ayana, and Iune skins  (Read 3040 times)

OdessaAtaxia

• View Profile
Doldren, Ayana, and Iune skins
on: May 05, 2018, 04:36:04 PM
I've been see a lot of good mechanic suggestions here. I got the game a couple weeks ago and cant stop playing, thank you game devs! I 'm here to ask about Doldren, Ayana, and Iune skins. I have all faith that when they are designed they'll be satisfying but Im very eager to get my hands on them. I think a demonica or full body straightjacket for doldren would be awesome. Iune with a dread ponytail and forest mystic look would be nice, or desert shieka style robes and face covering. Maybe Ayana can get a chun lee double buns and some gold ring stack on her bicepts. I DON'T KNOW but I love you guys and support both the game and the team 100% with their decisions and development.😆 keep up the work, it's a captivating work the Gaming community and I desperately needed. Thank you bunches!

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Re: Doldren, Ayana, and Iune skins
Reply #1 on: May 06, 2018, 08:44:43 PM
Doldren has a new skin not out yet. You can see it on the Hades Division promotion art. It's the picture where he is fighting Aneska with other raiders. Look here under the picure called "Defeat Aneska", you can see Doldren at the bottom with an odd new skin.

https://www.raidersofthebrokenplanet.com/media/screenshots

And Iune has a new skin hinted at as well under her story-line unlock in game. The very last one you can see heer with a dead beast she's wearing as a head garment and new face paint design.

Ayana I have no idea though.

Quanrian

• Eat the game before it devours your life!
    • View Profile
Re: Doldren, Ayana, and Iune skins
Reply #2 on: May 06, 2018, 11:42:41 PM
They actually showed a glimpse of Doldren's skin in the Wardog Fury campaign trailer as well.