Author Topic: Just several thoughts on the gameplay and lobby  (Read 1517 times)

Vlad1991

• View Profile
Just several thoughts on the gameplay and lobby
on: October 24, 2017, 02:56:13 PM
Ok so it seems there is only a handful of people play the game (which is a shame its fun i wish there was also an open world to go along with the stage missions) as i had to wait for about 30 minutes in matchmaking for the second mission and after the team was found someone forgot to confirm and because of that the match was canceled.... considering that you could do the mission with 3 or even 2 people, wouldn't it be better to just kick the player who didn't confirm?

and another thing first multiplayer mission is on a ship that floats and has that camera effect which is pretty cool... but i got dizzy after playing to back to back missions as its a persistent effect and its on the back ground alll the time... gets a bit annoying

i love the way pay to play is done in this game as in if i want only to play this pack and not the rest i can do so... i hope you will leave that for the future too (ill still buy all of them just nice to have the choice) but would be nice if the rest of the micro transactions were out of the game

Dr. Kauzzmann is a bit op with his chain lightning gun or what ever it is.... just had his as antagonist and Alicia drops like a fly he can't even finish me off cause his gun just evaporates my life in seconds (am i missing something?)

Vlad1991

• View Profile
Re: Just several thoughts on the gameplay and lobby
Reply #1 on: October 25, 2017, 07:49:16 PM
p.s just cause some one quit why penalise the whole team at the end?