Author Topic: Communication  (Read 1540 times)

N.Gineer

• View Profile
Communication
on: September 12, 2018, 04:16:03 AM
This game suffers from communication issues. There are some very complex missions that if you are new to the mission, you will not figure it out. I have lost so many rounds fighting general marmalade because I was with people who did not know what to do! I can ping as much as I want for assistance or for them to come to me, but the majority of people don’t see what they need to do! Let me make this clear, this is not the fault of the players.

Spacelords NEEDS a chat system or a waypoint marking system. It is not enough for me to ping myself against general marmalade, when in reality I need to be pinging marmalades eyes. If the game will not explain in an intuitive way how to do a mission, then the players have too. Except at this point we can’t do that either.

I understand that the game might become toxic if they implement a text chat system and that the game is cross platform, so it would be harder for consoles to us a text chat system, but there needs to be a better way to explain a mission to people.

So I would suggest a waypoint marking system that the players can use to ping important weakspots for bosses or where to take an objective if there are multiple choices.

L E T H A L ☆ C E N T A U R I

• View Profile
Re: Communication
Reply #1 on: September 12, 2018, 03:26:43 PM
Yep everyone wants a voice chat.
But I'm tired of these pussies trying to fight on here saying "HUUR DUURR TOXICITY WILL BE RAMPANT"

TOO BAD That's life. Get over it.