Author Topic: Strange occurrences  (Read 1635 times)

Table Wolf

• View Profile
Strange occurrences
on: October 13, 2018, 06:16:45 PM
I've had 2 things happen that just bug me due to how bizzare they are.
1. While playing antagonist during the second part of the lyra spear mission i saw a level 500+ playing  Konstantin run up the the third check point and have it attached itself to him and he ran around with it as if trying to bring it closer to the carrier but it slipped off and started floating askew in the air nearby it original position. Looters had no problem reaching the sphere at the check point but the Raiders had trouble grabbing it out.
2. During the first mission for Hades Betrayal as an antagonist in the second room where the raiders have to pull levers to escape After protecting 2 of the levers with wreckless abandon for several minutes suddenly after pulling the one lever i was not able to easly guard they opened the door.After looking around a little while trying to stop them from leaving I noticed the levers i was watching were gone. The models was simply not there anymore.

I have no evidence the back these claims up but i still think it is important I tell someone about them.