Author Topic: Ginebra new weapon/ skin discount?  (Read 9157 times)

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile
Re: Ginebra new weapon/ skin discount?
Reply #15 on: April 27, 2018, 07:55:24 PM
I like her new gun, btw.  It eats adds.  And once they fix crit it'll be way better.  Cause I have everything in crit (yet again on a gun that can't seem to ever crit.)  So, we'll see how awesome it is when that crit turns on.  Hah.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #16 on: April 27, 2018, 08:09:14 PM
I like her new gun, btw.  It eats adds.  And once they fix crit it'll be way better.  Cause I have everything in crit (yet again on a gun that can't seem to ever crit.)  So, we'll see how awesome it is when that crit turns on.  Hah.

LOL, man, you have been cursed somehow. The no-crit curse.

Maybe I have to get used to it. I should give it more of a chance. But it is HORRIBLE on boss fights. We almost lost the Lyer Sphere to the drone because i was just hitting it for 30. I was great with the Hollow ones though. She needs a straight forward weapon, i feel.

Shoggoth_Poot

• Eat it Raw!
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: April 27, 2018, 08:42:04 PM
Darn it. I am at level 30. Won't get her in time to make the sales. Mercury Steam dangling that carrot. You vicious so-and-sos.

XjabberwockieX

• View Profile
Reply #18 on: April 28, 2018, 01:34:39 AM
Shoggoth if its a matter of matchmaking that can take a while, but you can grind out some levels with a team over a day or so with some xp boosting cards. If you are on PS4 in North America server, I would be happy to lend a hand to help you get Ginebra in time. GT: XjabberwockieX