Author Topic: 5 days grinding now, haven’t seen the Smoking Daisy once  (Read 6587 times)

aadkaa

• View Profile
I’m done with this ridiculous game! Why the hell is the drop rate so damn stupid it not even fun. I done same level 40 times with no blueprint drop for smoking Daisy wtf!

Roronao

• View Profile
Re: 5 days grinding now, haven’t seen the Smoking Daisy once
Reply #1 on: December 09, 2017, 11:22:52 AM
I 1,5 week try to get blueprint for kuzz, complete mission with score 8.1-8.8 and get bluprint only when fail mission. So 5 days grinding is not so much as you think.

aadkaa

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 09, 2017, 12:40:23 PM
1st this games rating scale is from 0 through 7.9 they handing out nothing else haha. I found a good team and for like 2 days now we have been playing “ hanging by a thread” and even they think something is up now. And I play Warframe I know about grinding. Raiders is just punishment. Buy the next expansion or you don’t get blueprint.

Adrian_123

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: December 09, 2017, 12:41:49 PM
Playing the game in that way is the most boring strategy. I always play all the missions randomly. I have by now 18 blueprints and haven't noticed any trouble with the blueprints. maybe because I dind't care of them at all.

Play for the fun, blueprints will end appearing

MasterkillerWSW

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: December 11, 2017, 04:30:38 AM
1st this games rating scale is from 0 through 7.9 they handing out nothing else haha. I found a good team and for like 2 days now we have been playing “ hanging by a thread” and even they think something is up now. And I play Warframe I know about grinding. Raiders is just punishment. Buy the next expansion or you don’t get blueprint.

I think so too because I got 7.9. a bunch of times but never higher. Really frustrating.  :-\

Black_Adder_

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: December 11, 2017, 11:59:39 AM
I have seen rare weapons drop even in failed missions and best way to play this game is by queueing for ALL AVAILABLE missions. I have never queued for same mission (actually I usually queue for all missions except last one I had joined before) and I think I miss 2 or 3 blueprints from all the characters that I've unlocked.

Dr.D

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: December 11, 2017, 01:46:15 PM
mmm maybe i'm just lucky, but i always have a blueprint, when there is a antagonist against you, even if he leave the match and you play only 2 minutes, if you fails i'm not sure about this.
But still i already have a blueprint without antagonist in a match, so if you have a antagonist in you match the game is more hard, so i think it's for this you got a blueprint always when there appear.

OohSooBig

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: December 11, 2017, 04:07:43 PM
Well since it seems winning and high score are basically ineffective, then the best strategy is to fail on purpose n save ur self the trouble and save time 🤔

aadkaa

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: December 11, 2017, 06:43:21 PM
I appreciate the feedback from other players, but Im at a lost for words with this game.  I have done everything got a team, got high scores, had Antagonist, but still no luck.
My brother has Xbox one we farmed for it on there for a week before war dog fury release. Took about 5 days but we got it and the had to wait for Antagonist rank. Now after release of content it’s harder to find because it’s on a level with 3 common weapons. And they drop 9 times out of 10. So I have been trying get 1 weapon for 2 weeks on 2 different consoles with no luck. I just don’t have it in me to play this game the same mission for the 1000th time only to get an Aura Mortis. To hell with this game! Haven’t even seen a coin flip for it.

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: December 21, 2017, 05:24:44 PM
HI aadkaa,

We have checked the drop rate to see if it was a bug, but everything seems normal. Keep in mind the Smoking Daisy is a rare weapon and the possibilities for it to drop are low.

Adrian_123

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: December 21, 2017, 07:34:38 PM
I appreciate the feedback from other players, but Im at a lost for words with this game.  I have done everything got a team, got high scores, had Antagonist, but still no luck.
My brother has Xbox one we farmed for it on there for a week before war dog fury release. Took about 5 days but we got it and the had to wait for Antagonist rank. Now after release of content it’s harder to find because it’s on a level with 3 common weapons. And they drop 9 times out of 10. So I have been trying get 1 weapon for 2 weeks on 2 different consoles with no luck. I just don’t have it in me to play this game the same mission for the 1000th time only to get an Aura Mortis. To hell with this game! Haven’t even seen a coin flip for it.

the weapon don't drop every 10 of 9 matches. the probability to appear is unknown. I have used that number only as an example.

I still don't have it either!

Power Penguin

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: December 22, 2017, 02:02:07 AM
Finally saw the weapon today, lost the roll fuuuuuuuuuuu.......

Adrian_123

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: December 22, 2017, 11:34:48 AM
You will be really disappointed once you get it...

Is a weapon to improve on the game.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: January 23, 2018, 02:17:33 AM
I’m done with this ridiculous game! Why the hell is the drop rate so damn stupid it not even fun. I done same level 40 times with no blueprint drop for smoking Daisy wtf!

I got it, but I can't even use it. My antag level hasn't gotten higher than 7 and I need 8. Playing Antag is excruciating for a PvEer like me, and this is a major barrier in the game for me right now.