Author Topic: Ending the suffering  (Read 2160 times)

KahosRayne

• View Profile
Ending the suffering
on: April 13, 2018, 09:24:57 AM
So once again I've suffered through the hilariously one sided affair of trying desperately to get one of the antagonist blueprints, but suprisingly, the effort was all for naught. This being the thirteenth consecutive time I've suffered through it without anything to show for my pain and effort has been enough for me to call it quits. Its been fun, but I can't do this anymore, I wish you the best, but I cannot continue to slam my head against the metaphorical wall you have continued to force upon us just to unlock game content. I hope to see a change in the future, god knows enough people have expressed frustration with how the system currently is. But until then, I won't be wasting any more of my precious gaming time on what is obviously a losing battle.

XjabberwockieX

• View Profile
Re: Ending the suffering
Reply #1 on: April 18, 2018, 11:42:47 AM
I feel your pain. I only mess with the Antagonist system to change my affinity to level up the weapons I have blueprints for. I am solid at the pve but below average Antag for sure. I even have 31% blueprint probability on my Hans and so far 0 blueprints. Its been around 10 matches too. Im really discouraged by it but its still an improvement over the old system where u had to win alot as an antagonist to even access most of the alternative weapons.

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Re: Ending the suffering
Reply #2 on: April 18, 2018, 03:11:26 PM
I can feel your pain, too. The other day I played a few Antag matches (to change my affinity) - and hooray - ONE blueprint dropped, but then I recognized it was for a character I didn't had recruited at that time!! WHAT THE …, why do I get blueprints for characters (AS AN ANTAG) I don't have recruited?! Just give it to me for later, or just give me blueprints for characters I can already work with!!! I mean, come on, it's rare enough to get one of those things, and then I get (n)one I can't use!
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 04:59:28 PM by B30 »