Author Topic: Blueprints  (Read 2344 times)

TheHex

• View Profile
Blueprints
on: October 12, 2018, 04:02:07 AM
Please... PLEASE get rid of that duplicate bullcrap. or maybe create a new kind of blueprint only for duplicates...
I'm so frustrated of trying to get a new weapon and EVERYTIME i get the same duplicate weapon over and over and over again and I need to wait until the next reset to try again...
this makes me want to stop playing the game until the next day or even stop forever.
I'm sure i'm not the only one who thought about it and i'll not be the last.
Please listen to the community feed =/

Hiero_Glyph

• View Profile
Re: Blueprints
Reply #1 on: October 12, 2018, 07:10:34 AM
Agreed. It makes the entire mission feel like a waste of time when you get a duplicate and almost nothing else for your effort. RNG is bad enough, but to reward us nothing for rolling a duplicate is just bad design. At least other games let you trade, sell, or break down duplicates. I'm honestly not sure what they were thinking with this idea; it's like they don't play their own game because no one wants nothing as a reward.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 12, 2018, 05:27:51 PM
+1 Bump and agreed!
Getting a duplicate is the same as getting nothing. And in many cases, when there is poor gold or faction accompanying the mission, it's like getting LESS than what you would get in a normal mission. It's a completely non-productive mechanic.

hadrold

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 12, 2018, 05:47:24 PM
speakin of getting nothin lmao, i just logged into the now, not played since  bout 9:30 pm yesterday thought id have a go at gettin some bps but i cant... why? because there isnt any. not a single bp on any of them, i got 3 one time gold rewards tyvm, guess im not playn today

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 12, 2018, 07:21:41 PM
Oh boy, if I could forge all my blueprint duplicates, then I could equip entire armies with them. I would be the greatest warlord on the Broken Planet.